Recruitment for Pharmacists (09 posts) in Government Medical College
Madhya Pradesh Government Medical College, Medical College, Sagar, Bundelkhand Medical College Sagar by Memorandum No. 2-06/2018 / 1-55, Bhopal dated 07.04.2018, Department of Medical Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh Service Model Rules 2018 and Directorate of Medical Education Department, Government of Madhya Pradesh Directorate of Medical Education Department, Madhya Pradesh's letter No.16 / Est. / Arj / 2019 Bhopal Based on the schedules received by 07/01/19, Bundelkhand Medical College, Sagar, Staff Nurse and Pharmacist on the vacant posts of grade-02, candidates received the merit list based on the marks of weightage of each cadre.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 09 (UR-04, SC-02, ST-02, OBC(Women)-01)
Educational Qualification :
1. Higher Secondary Examination (10 + 2) Passed 12th (Faculty of Science) examination in education system.
2. (Pharmacy) diploma / degree holder is required.
3. Registration as a Pharmacist in Madhya Pradesh Pharmacy Council is necessary.
Pay scale and other allowances : Rs. 25300 (Level-4) Dearness Allowance and other allowances and other benefits Government rules will be applicable as per 7th pay scale matrix.
The new pension scheme will be effective on the appointed employee as per the order of the government.
Age Limit : 18-62 years
Application Fee : Rs.1000 / - (Rupees one thousand) for Unreserved / Other Backward Classes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes (Non-Chemist only) and Unreserved (Economically Weaker Cadre)
800 / - (Rupees eight hundred) is prescribed for candidates with disabilities. In the said application fee, M.P Online portal fee Rs 170+ GST Charges will be included.
Instructions / conditions
1. This appointment will be done on probation period of two years. The medical college management will have the right to rule in the service or terminate the service based on the work / service records done during the probation period.
2. Must be a native of Madhya Pradesh.
1. The candidate should be a citizen of Madhya Pradesh.
2. The number of posts of Bundelkhand Medical College can be changed. A candidate can apply for only one post. More than one application form of the candidate will not be accepted.
3. Candidates who are working in government / semi-government / public sub-sector and fulfill all the criteria for minimum qualification and age limit for the advertised positions will be required to present a no-objection certificate issued by the current employer during document verification otherwise any consideration of their candidature Will not be done.
4. Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy only) and Unreserved (Economically Weaker Cadre) who want to avail the reservation, According to the current prevailing rules of the government, a copy of the caste certificate in the prescribed format will have to be submitted during the document verification.
5. Disabled category candidates will have to produce a disability certificate issued in the form prescribed by the Medical Board, clearly indicating disability percentage. Bone Disrupted Bone Disrupted (45% to 50%) Lower body disability is valid.
6. The provisions related to reservation for reservation of SC / ST / Women posts have been taken into consideration in recruitment. Reservation on posts will be as per orders issued from time to time by the state government.
7. It is mandatory for the candidates to be fully healthy and at the time of appointment it will be mandatory to submit the medical fitness certificate issued by the Medical Board.
8. Original documents will have to be produced during document verification to fulfill the qualification reserved for the appointment of disabled people. In the event of not being able to produce the original documents, the candidature of the applicant will not be considered.
9. The Principal reserves the right to cancel the partial or full recruitment process at any stage by Bundelkhand Medical College at any time, without assigning any reason.
10. There will be no accountability of the college in this regard. Sagar, Budhelkhad Medical College, reserves the right to cancel the release at any time without giving any reason.
11. Any dispute regarding the appointment will be valid in the Hon'ble High Court of Madhya Pradesh. In any dispute related to the selection process, the decision taken by the Bundelkhand Medical College will be maximum and binding.
12. Applicants who have been born on 26.01.2001 and third child thereafter, will not be eligible to participate in the selection process.
How to apply :
1. Please read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
2. You can download the instruction manual from the entrance exam link. M.P. Available online at mponline.gov.in website.
3. It is mandatory to upload the following scanned copies of documents along with the application.
a) High School Examination Marksheet / Certificate / Birth Certificate in support of the date of birth
b) Marksheet of the concerned degree / diploma / final year in support of the prescribed qualification for the post applied for.
c) Living registration certificate from the Sabbath Council in Madhya Pradesh.
d) Photo Identity Certificate.
e) A new photo and signature of the candidate.
f) 12th Mark sheet
g) Caste certificate 200 KB with each document photo and signature.
Online Application Start Date : 02/09/2020
Last Date for Submission of Application : 16/09/2020
Start Date for Correction of Error in Application : 17/09/2020
Last Date for Correction of Error in Application : 19/09/2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database