Vardhman Mahavir Medical College was established at Safdarjung Hospital by the Government of India in November, 2001. Its inauguration was done by the then Honourable Prime Minister Sh. Atal Bihari Vajpayee on 17th December, 2001 in presence of Sh.L.K.Advani, Sh. C. P. Thakur and Founder Principal Dr. Jagdish Prasad. The College building was dedicated to the Nation by the Vice President Sh. M. Hamid Ansari on 20th Nov. 2007 in the presence of Honourable Health Minister Dr. Anbumani Ramadoss. The first batch of MBBS students was admitted in February, 2002. Post-graduate courses (MD/MS) in clinical subjects were running at Safdarjung Hospital even before the establishment of VMMC.
Post : Pharmacist
Project title : “National programme on Containment of Antimicrobial Resistance” sponsored by National Centre for Disease Control, through MoHFW, Government of India
Department : Department of Microbiology, VMMC Building, VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
Monthly Remuneration : Rs. 18,000/- consolidated (No other allowances are permissible)
Age limits : Upto 45 years
Educational Qualification :
• Degree / Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution/Board Desirable Qualification
• Experience in dispensing and/or storage and dispensing of drugs in a reputed hospital or institution or in a drug store or a pharmaceutical concern.
Note : The duration of the posts are approximately 1 year and extendable depending upon the extension of the project.
How to apply :
1. Interested candidates should fill the attached format and attached their latest resume and mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22/09/2020. A walk-in-interview / skill tests / teleconference interview of the short listed candidates will be held within 5 – 7 days of last date of submission of form i.e 22/09/2020.
2. Applications, which are incomplete in any manner, would be summarily rejected. Candidates must ensure that application is complete in all respects and they full fill all the eligibility criteria. No correspondence what so ever shall be entertained in this regard.
3. The hospital reserves the right not to fill up the posts, cancel the advertisement in whole or part without assigning any reason and its decision in this regard will be final.
4. The appointee will not be granted any claim or right for regular appointment to this or any other post under Government services.
See All Other Jobs in our Database