Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries.
Post : Research Assoc I, R&D - F&D
• Formulation development of injectables for Global market.
• Technology transfer of the injectables to Manufacturing sites.
• Regulatory support for filing.
• Preparation of documents as per Filing & PDLM requirements.
• To follow GDP & GLP requirements
Location : Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : R&D - F&D
End Date : 5th October, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database