Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University (MRSPTU), Bathinda (Erstwhile Maharaja Ranjit Singh State Technical University, Bathinda) is an affiliating Technical University, established by Govt. of Punjab vide Punjab Act No. 5 of 2015 notified through Punjab Government Gazette-Extraordinary (Regd. No. CHD/0092/2015-2017) notification No. 5- Leg./2015 dated 12th February 2015 and registered with UGC u/s 2(f).
Post : Junior Research Fellow
Name of the project : Fabrication of next-generation personalized oral medications for the treatment of pediatric tuberculosis with innovative 3-D printing technology
Investigator : Dr. Uttam Kumar Mandal (Principal Investigator)
Name of the sponsoring agency : Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB)- Department of Science & Technology (DST), Government of India, New Delhi.
Duration of the project : 24 months
Fellowship : Rs. 33,480/- per month
Essential Qualification : M.Pharm/M.S (Pharmaceutics) with minimum 55% marks (equivalent grade), GPAT passed student will be preferred.
General Terms and Conditions:
• Interested candidates should send their applications as per application format available at below link in along with self attested certifctaes/doucments/publications via registered post or by hand to Principal Investigator Dr. Uttam Kumar Mandal on or before 17th September, 2020.
• Tentative date of interview: within two weeks of application deadline.
• The position is purely temporary and is coterminous with the project.
• The PI has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
• Mode of interview (online/physicl) will be intimated to shortlisted candidates by email.
• Bring all the original and copies of documents including CV containing qualification, experience, publications etc.
See All Other Jobs in our Database