Opportunity for M.Pharm as Junior Research Fellow at MRSPTU
Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University (MRSPTU), Bathinda (Erstwhile Maharaja Ranjit Singh State Technical University, Bathinda) is an affiliating Technical University, established by Govt. of Punjab vide Punjab Act No. 5 of 2015 notified through Punjab Government Gazette-Extraordinary (Regd. No. CHD/0092/2015-2017) notification No. 5- Leg./2015 dated 12th February 2015 and registered with UGC u/s 2(f).
Post : Junior Research Fellow
Name of the project : Fabrication of next-generation personalized oral medications for the treatment of pediatric tuberculosis with innovative 3-D printing technology
Investigator : Dr. Uttam Kumar Mandal (Principal Investigator)
Name of the sponsoring agency : Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB)- Department of Science & Technology (DST), Government of India, New Delhi.
Duration of the project : 24 months
Fellowship : Rs. 33,480/- per month
Essential Qualification : M.Pharm/M.S (Pharmaceutics) with minimum 55% marks (equivalent grade), GPAT passed student will be preferred.
General Terms and Conditions:
• Interested candidates should send their applications as per application format available at below link in along with self attested certifctaes/doucments/publications via registered post or by hand to Principal Investigator Dr. Uttam Kumar Mandal on or before 17th September, 2020.
• Tentative date of interview: within two weeks of application deadline.
• The position is purely temporary and is coterminous with the project.
• The PI has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
• Mode of interview (online/physicl) will be intimated to shortlisted candidates by email.
• Bring all the original and copies of documents including CV containing qualification, experience, publications etc.
See All Other Jobs in our Database