As per UP govt. act no 15 of 2016 to provide for establishment of a Medical Sciences university by the name of Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences by the transfer of Uttar Pradesh Rural Institute of Medical Sciences & Research and associated Dental services, Para medical College, nursing college & college of the pharmacy at saifai.
Applications are invited for the following post under the AMC Co-ordinator, Department of Pharmacology, Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences, Saifai, Etawah, Uttar Pradesh-206130 (ADRs Monitoring Centres under PvPI).
Post : Pharmacovigilance Associate
Salary Per Month : 25000/-
Age limit : 28 years
Term of appointment on contract basis : 12 Months
Essential Qualification : Minimum Qualification should be Master degree in Pharmacy, Clinical Pharmacology, Pharmacy Practice and Clinical Research. or Pharm. D / MBBS / BDS from a recognized University/Institute with one Year Experience in Pharmacovigilance/ Research after obtaining essential qualification.
Desirable Qualification : Proficiency in Computer Application.
1. No TA/DA shall be admissible for attending the interview.
2. Incomplete applications (i.e. without testimonials and documents) and applications received in the after expiry of the last date will be summarily rejected.
3. Merely fulfilling the minimum requirement does not essentially qualify candidate to be called for interview.
4. The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies and rejection and/or all application received without assigning any reason. Selected candidates shall be posted in any of the AMC under PvPI across the country/NCC-PvPI, IPC, Ghaziabad.
5. The last date of application is 30-09-2020, at 05:00 PM.
Download application form from below link and filled form together with the attested copies of supporting documents and send by Speed/Registered post to the AMC Co-ordinator, Department of Pharmacology, UPUMS, Saifai, Etawah- 206130 (U.P).
See All Other Jobs in our Database