Job for Pharmacist under National Health Mission
Applications on prescribed format are invited on behalf of District Health Society, Ganderbal from eligible candidates who are permanent residents of District Ganderbal (Medical Jurisdiction) for the below mentioned post to be hired on Contractual basis under National Health Mission, Ganderbal as per the criteria shown against each.
Post : Pharmacist
No. of Posts : 01 for(RBSK) Block Lar
Level : Block Level (Medical Jurisdiction)
Qualification/Experience Qualification : 10+2 with Diploma in Pharmacy training from SMF or any other recognized Institute
Age : Upto 45 Years
1. Screening Test= 60 Points.
2. 10+2 =10Points.
3. Diploma in Pharmacist from SMF or any other Recognized Institute = 15 Points.
4. Viva-Voce = 15 Points.
Note - Item 1 to 3 on Prorata Basis.
Terms and Conditions
1. The applicant must be a permanent resident of J&K, hailing from District Ganderbal.
2. The Selection Process shall be made strictly as per the instructions communicated by Mission Director NHM J&K vide SH dated 01-01-2014, SHS/NRHM/J&K/P&S/17530-31 Dated: 08-03-2014 and SHS/J&K/NHM/7974-91 Dated 13-8- 2020.
3. The expression "District Level" wherever used in this advertisement notification would mean "Medical Jurisdiction" and not the “C.D Block/District" certified by concerned Block Medical Officers.
4. Applications can be rejected by the screening committee if found not falling as per the required criteria.
5. Contract will be offered by District Health Society, Ganderbal and not by the J&K Government.
6. The initial contract will be for a period up to 31-03-2021, extendable subject to performance review of the selected candidates, budgetary provisions in the next financial year and continuation of Scheme.
7. The selected candidates shall be paid monthly honorarium under National Health Mission, as communicated by State Health Society J&K and contractual hiring shall not be entitled to any other allowances or monetary benefits whatsoever.
8. The contractual appointee shall be required to work at the place against the post to which he/she is appointed and shall not be eligible for transfer from the place of posting.
9. Only recognized degrees and diplomas shall be considered for eligibility.
10. Applications not falling in the prescribed criteria or without aforesaid documents shall be rejected out rightly.
11 .The candidature of the appointed candidates shall be cancelled without any notice, in case it is found at any stage that he or she has concealed any fact or submitted fraudulent certificates or misrepresented the facts to avail the candidature.
12. Number of posts may increase or decrease depending upon the sanction/approval from the State Health Society, NHM, J&K or any vacancy which may arise during the process of selection.
13. A contractual appointee shall have to execute an agreement/bond with District Health Society Ganderbal.
14. All the applicants shall get latest status of Residence proof from concerned Tehsildars with the application form.
15.Other details regarding this advertisement can be obtained from the office of the District Health Society, Ganderbal.
Application forms will be available in the office of the District Health Society, Ganderbal. Application forms duly filled and along with all relevant documents shall reach the office of the under signed up to 28 September, 2020 (4:30 PM).
The District Health Society, Ganderbal shall not be responsible for any postal delays and applications received after last date shall not be entertained.
See All Other Jobs in our Database