Job for Pharmacist at GSFDCL - Government Job
Gujarat State Forest Development Corporation Limited (GSFDC) was established in August 1976 and registered under the Companies Act 1956. In 1979 the Minor Forest Produce (MFP) trade was nationalized in Gujarat. The Corporation was entrusted with the task of its execution. This meant translating on the ground the State Policy of protecting economic interest of STs, SCs and other weaker sections, while justifying its Corporate status. This Corporation gets no grants and budgetary support from the Government.
Post: Ayurvedic Pharmacist
1. A degree in Ayurveda or Ayurvedic Pharmacy, Siddha or Unani system of medicine as the case may be, conferred by University, a State Government Statutory Faculties, Councils and Boards of Indian Systems of Medicine recognized by the Central Government or a State Government for this purpose or
2. a diploma in Ayurveda, Siddha or Unani system of medicine granted by a State Government or an Institution recognized by the Central Government for this purpose, or
3. a graduate in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Chemistry or Botany of a University recognised by the Central Government with experience of at least two years in the manufacture of drugs pertaining to the Ayurvedic or Siddha or Unani system of medicine or
4. A Vaid or Hakim registered in a State Register Practitioner of indigenous systems of medicines having experience of at least four years in the manufacture of Siddha or Unani drugs, or
5. a qualification as Pharmacist in Ayurvedic (including Siddha) or Unani systems of medicine, possessing experience of not less than eight years in the manufacture of Ayurvedic or Siddha or Unani drugs as may be recognized by the Central Government.
Experience: Not more than 33 year
Salary : Rs 25,000/- pm (Consolidated)
Duration : 11 month
Job Location : Vadodara
1. To carry out production as per GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) Act.
2. To check the quality of the products currently produced in the production unit and to make qualitative changes where necessary. So that maximum value addition of secondary forest products can be obtained.
3. Prepare new patents and proprietary products and obtain approval for their production and sale.
4. To prepare the herbal medicine and to get approval for its production and sale.
5. To help in the production of Ayurvedic herbs which have been approved for production.
6. To keep the production area of the unit clean by adopting hygienic tactics in the manufacturing unit and to provide training and understanding to the workers in that regard.
7. To coordinate the work related to food and drug regulatory system, Gandhinagar as well as various offices for production, license etc.,
8. To provide various types of training to the employees working in the manufacturing unit from time to time.
9. Provide necessary guidance on purchasing new machines and equipment where necessary in the manufacturing process to manufacture existing products as well as new products.
10. To take all the necessary steps to maintain the quality of the product in the manufacturing process and to make the standard and to collect and maintain the standard samples.
11. To keep all the records related to the product.
Experience : Candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes / Scheduled Tribes and Socially and Educationally Backward Classes will have a relaxation of 3 years. Must have at least 1 year experience in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing in a recognized Ayurvedic Pharmacy. And the above qualification should be passed with at least 50% marks. Only candidates with such qualifications should be present. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in Co-operative Pharmacy, Limited Company and Corporation.
Knowledge of commuter : Must have basic knowledge of commuter
Knowledge of language : Knowledge of Gujarati, Hindi and Sanskrit language is required.
Interested candidates should read the detailed advertisement on our website, download the prescribed application format, fill in the information, fill in the required qualification and experience and attach the School Leaving Certificate attachments to the head office of the corporation by 30-09-2020 at 6.10. Sending written application by pm. The application must be received at the head office of the corporation within this time limit. Apart from this in other forms such as applications received from emails will not be considered as well as applications received after the deadline. On the cover of the application should be written in large letters "Application for the post of Ayurvedic Pharmacist".
Last Date : 30-09-2020
Gujarat State Forest Development Corporation Ltd.
Vanganga, 78, Alkapuri, Vadodara-390007
Selection : The candidate for these posts will be selected on the basis of educational qualifications, experience and performance in the personal interview conducted by the selection committee.
See All Other Jobs in our Database