Cliantha Research, a full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO), is a leading provider of Clinical research services, based in Ahmedabad, India. Cliantha’s motto is Science with Integrity. Cliantha has fifteen years of impeccable regulatory history with USFDA, WHO, MHRA, Health Canada, AGES, AEMPS, MCC, MOH, ANSM, MOPH, ANVISA, CAP, and NABL.
Post : Officer / Sr. Officer/ Executive / Sr. Executive
Department : Bioanalytical
Basic qualification required : B.Pharm / M.Pharm / M.Sc
Experience : 1-4 Years
Location : Ahmedabad
Brief Job Description
Perform the extraction of samples using wet chemistry.
• Centrifuges, evaporators, freeze specimens as required.
• Performs aliquots of samples for wet chemistry.
• Performs wet chemistry according to study protocol guidelines and/or SOPs.
• Completes QC sheets and makes log book entries as required by protocol and/or SOP.
• Operate HPLC, LC/MS/MS and ICP-OES; troubleshoots problems and performs minor repairs.
• Prepares required reagents and solvents.
• Under direction of the project manager, may perform some method development.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database