Faculty Recruitment in Indira Gandhi National Tribal University
The Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak has been established by an Act of the Parliament of India. It came into existence by the Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Act, 2007 and came into action on July 2008. The jurisdiction of the University extends to the whole country and it is fully funded by the Central Government through the University Grant Commission. The university caters to the tribals’ long cherished dream of higher education.
Online applications are invited from the Indian nationals including Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) for various Teaching Posts in Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (Main Campus at Lalpur, Amarkantak, Madhya Pradesh and Regional Campus at Imphal, Manipur).
Name of Department : Pharmacy
No of post - 2 (UR-1, OBC-1)
Academic Pay Level - Pay Matrix level 13A as per 7th CPC
Assistant Professor - 2 (UR-1, OBC-1)
No of post - 2 (UR-1, OBC-1)
Academic Pay Level - Pay Matrix level 10 as per 7th CPC
for all advertised posts are according to UGC Regulations, 2018 as amended from time to time along with guidelines/ regulations of the regulating bodies of concerned subjects. In addition to the qualifications mentioned here with additional qualifications for the post of Associate Professor and Assistant Professor of Tribal Studies, Art, Culture & Folk Literature is as follows: The applicant should have master degree in any of the subjects mentioned below and specialized in Tribal Studies, Art, Culture & Folk Literature, which should be evident from his research work in the area of tribal studies and publications on tribal issues- Anthropology/ Sociology & Social Work/ Development Studies/ Tribal Studies/ Folklore/ AIHC & Archaeology / History/ Museology and conservation/ Philosophy & Tribal Worldview/ Linguistics/ Political Science.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1) The direct recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor in the University shall be on the basis of merit through all India advertisement, screening and selections by the duly constituted Selection Committees in accordance with the provisions given in the UGC Regulations 2018/NCTE Regulations, 2014 (as the case may be) as amended from time to time along with guidelines/ regulations of the regulating bodies of concerned subjects and provisions given in the University Act/Statutes/Ordinances/Rules etc.
2) Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate to be called for interview. The eligibility shall be ascertained strictly on the basis of academic/ research score obtained as per Appendix II Table 2 of the UGC Regulations, 2018 subject to fulfilling all the essential eligibility criteria as mentioned for direct
recruitment on the post of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in the UGC Regulations, 2018. The University reserves the right to decide number of candidates to be called for interview.
3) Candidate must bring all original Degree Certificates and Mark Sheets, Testimonials, Certificates relating to his/her Age, Experience, API, Category and Caste etc. at the time of interview. In case the candidate fails to submit the original documents for verification of the certified/photocopies of the enclosures to his/her application, he or she shall not be allowed to appear for the interview and his candidature shall be treated as cancelled without any further communication in this regard.
4) The University may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview. A reasonable number shall be decided on the basis of Qualification, Experience, higher than the minimum prescribed or by any other condition that it may deem fit. Presence of minimum 3 eligible candidates shall be required to conduct the interview, failing which interview shall be postponed and afresh advertisement shall be issued.
5) The Selection procedure shall be as laid down by the UGC Regulations on Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and Others Academic staff in University and Colleges and Measures for Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education-2018 and Notifications, Notices and Circulars issued by the U.G.C. in this regard from time to time.
6) Re-employment cases on technical resignation may be considered as per decision of the University in accordance with Govt, of India guidelines as amended from time to time.
7) Relaxation in percentage of marks etc. may be applicable to the candidates belonging to the Schedule Caste (SC)/Schedule Tribes (ST) or other reserved categories as per the UGC guidelines. A certificate to this effect issued from the competent authority must be attached with the prescribed application form. If the relevant certificates in case of respective reserved categories are not attached with the application, the application shall be rejected and no appeal will be entertained.
8) Experience, qualification and age will be considered as on the last date of submission of online application.
9) Candidates intending to apply for different posts are required to apply separately with prescribed fee for each post.
10) No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview before the selection committee. However, the out-side candidate belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories will be paid for second class rail fare (shortest route), and in case, any station is not connected by rail, ordinary bus fare shall be paid (shortest route) on production of original tickets. In accordance with the guidelines of the UGC/ Govt, of India rule extra charges (if any) incurred for reserving seat/sleeping berth in the train will not be reimbursed to the candidates as per Gol rules/ UGC guidelines.
11) Any corrigendum/ changes/ updates related to the post(s) and recruitment process shall be placed on the official website of the Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak (M.P.). It is the responsibility of the candidate to check the update (if any) on IGNTU Website.
12) Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS category should submit prescribed certificate as per the proforma of Govt, of India. All supporting documents must be self attested. If at any stage, the said certificates are found incorrect, the services will be terminated without giving any notice.
13) Application Fees:
(i) Non-Refundable application fees for candidates of UR/OBC/EWS category is Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand only).
(ii) Non-refundable application fees for candidates of SC/ST/PWD category is Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five
HOW TO APPLY:
(i) Eligible candidates should fill in online application form through IGNTU website (www.igntu.ac.in).
(ii) Candidates have to submit the hard copy of the Online Application on/before 15.10.2020 by
speed/registered post along with;
a. Self attested copies of the certificates of proof of Age, Qualifications, Experience, Caste (in case of reserve categories), proof of API, application fee details etc.,
b. Declaration Form,
c. Endorsement by the Employer and/or NOC (if employed);
d. Self attested latest salary slip along with proof of regular scale of pay proof (if employed).
e. Hard copy of the application along with self attested photocopies of all relevant documents should reach on or before 15.10.2020 in a closed cover super-scribing Application for the post
of and the advertisement No of the post as prescribed in the
advertisement to the following address:
The Recruitment Cell
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU),
Lalpur, Amarkantak Anuppur - 484 887, Madhya Pradesh, India.
(iii) Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the process of recruitment. The IGNTU will send call letters for interview through the registered email ID or the same may be downloaded from the designated portal. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he / she should create his / her new email ID before applying Online.
(iv) The name of the candidate, Date of Birth and his / her Parent's name etc. should be written correctly in the online application in BOLD LETTERS as it appears in the class 10th certificate. Date of birth/ Age cannot be altered subsequently.
(v) Any changes / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
i. Mere possession of eligibility conditions shall not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the closing date as prescribed in the advertisement for receipt of the applications. In other words, no candidate shall be called for interview if he/she does not possess the minimum qualification and experience etc. as on the last date of submission of online application for a particular post.
ii. Candidate who is already in service should submit his/her application through proper channel. However, he/she may send an advance copy of his/her application and must produce a No Objection Certificate (NOC) and Vigilance Clearance Certificate (in closed cover) from the employer at the time of interview failing which he/she shall not be entertained for the interview.
iii. It is the responsibility of the candidate to assess his own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the prescribed qualification, experience etc. and submit his/her application duly filled-in along with desired information, documents and other supporting materials as per the advertisement. Suppression of factual information, production of fake documents, providing false or misleading information or any other undesirable action by the candidate shall lead to cancellation of his /her candidature. In case, it is detected at any point of time in future even after appointment that the candidate was not eligible as per the prescribed qualification, experience, etc., which could not be detected at the time of interview due to whatever circumstances, his/her appointment shall be liable to terminated forthwith as per this clause without any notice and also based on his undertaking apart from legal action as per rules.
iv. Candidates are advised to visit the University website regularly for updates related to recruitment.
v. (a) The University reserves the right to Revise/ Reschedule/ Cancel/ Suspend/ Withdraw (partially/wholly/ any post(s)) or the recruitment process without assigning any reason. The decision of the University shall be final and no appeal on this regard shall be entertained.
(b) The University reserves the right to increase or decrease or withdraw the vacancies according to the circumstances.
(c) Interim enquiries shall not be entertained.
(d) Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature of the candidate.
Candidates desire to apply for more than one post should submit separate application for each post along with requisite application fee.
The decision of the Screening Committee is final with regard to screening of applications and short listing of the candidates for appearing interview.
Salary, terms and conditions of services and superannuation will be according to the UGC norms as amended from time to time. Candidates selected against a post shall be required to sign service agreement as prescribed by the University on joining. However, services can be terminated at any time due to unsatisfactory performance at any time as per evaluation report.
Candidates must be in sound health and good character. They must, if selected, be prepared to undergo such medical examination and satisfy such Medical Fitness Certificate duly signed by the competent Medical Board and accepted by the competent authority of the University. On confirmation of probation confirmation shall be made subject to verification of all relevant documents, police report, medical report etc.
Candidates called for interview are required to produce medical certificate in respect of Covid- 19 (negative).
Eligible Candidates should fill in Online Application Form through IGNTU website and must submit hard copy of application form through Speed/Registered Post only along with self attested photocopies of all supporting documents/testimonials.
Opening Date : 07.09.2020
Closing Date : 06.10.2020
Last Date of receiving of hardcopy: 15.10.2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database