Retired Armed Forces personnel till 2002 could avail medical facilities only for specific high cost surgery/treatment for a limited number of diseases covered under the Army Group Insurance(Medical Branch Scheme) (AGI(MBS)) and Armed Forces Group Insurance Scheme(Management Information System) (AFGIS (MIS)) schemes. These medicare schemes could provide some relief to the ESM, but it was not a comprehensive scheme as compared to and available for other Central Government Employees. Therefore, the requirement was felt of establishing a medicare system which could provide quality medicare to the retirees of the Armed Forces.
Post : Pharmacist
ECHS invites applications to engage following staff on contractual basis for its ECHS Polyclinics located as under for a period of one year for Ex-Servicemen which may be renewed for an additional period of 12 months & eleven months only for civilians.
ECHS POLYCLINIC JALGAON
No of Posts : 01
Basic Qualification : BPharm or 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology and Diploma in Pharmacy and registered as pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948
Work Experience : Min 3 year experience
Reservation for Ex Servicemen : 70%
Individual application & other supported forms as per format available on (duly affixed with passport size photo) in duplicate addressed to "Station Headquarters, Military Station Bhusawal (RPD), PO: Ordnance Factory, Bhusawal PIN : 425203", alongwith two sets of self attested photocopies of the following documents (as applicable) must reach this office on or before 10 Sep 2020.
(i) Pension Payment Order (PPO)
(ii) Discharge Book
(iii) Ex-Servicemen Identity Card
(iv) Aadhar Card & PAN Card
(v) Educational Certificate/Mark Sheet of 10th , 12th, Diploma Graduation, Post Graduation
(vi) Registration Certificate
(vii) Computer Course Certificate
(viii) Experience Certificate on letter head
(IX) Medical fitness certificate duly signed by Medical Officer of Dependent Polyclinic and countersigned by OIC ECHS Polyclinic for ESM candidate and bv Chief Medical Officer (CMO) for others
3. Only those candidates meeting eligibility criteria and completed application form shortlisted by the Board of Officers will be considered for Interview The eligible candidates will be informed through email.
4. Application once rejected for not meeting eligibility criteria/mcomplete application will not be accepted again on any circumstances candidate not to report to this Stn HQ for request of the same
5. Interview will be conducted at 97 Arty Bde Aurangabad on 17 Sep 2020 for ECHS Polyclinic Jaloaon and 18 Sep 2020 for ECHS Polyclinic Buldana from 1000 hrs onwards.(Reporting Time for candidates 0730 hrst
6. Candidates will bring all original documents as applicable at the time of interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview
7. Change to this notice will be posted through email/ECHS website.
8. Acceptance of application/call for interview does not mean that you are selected for a particular post, final decision will be of Board of officer/sanction from higher Headquarters.
9. Final result will be displayed on the notice board of Stn Headquarters, Bhusawal/ECHS Polyclinic Jalgaon and Buldana on receipt of approval from higher HQs.
See All Other Jobs in our Database