Applications are invited for post of Site Coordinator at NITRD
The National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD), which started from a humble beginning as a TB Hospital in 1956 is now an important part of the healthcare landscape of the Nation. It is providing dedicated service to the poorest of the poor who are at the forefront of bearing the havoc caused by tuberculosis and other lung diseases.
Walk-in-interview will be held for One post of Site Coordinator in the project titled “Evaluation of the Efficacy and Safety of a Combination regimen of Bedaquiline, Delamanid, Linezolid and Clofazimine in Adults with Pre-extensive (Pre-XDR) and Extensively Drug-resistant Pulmonary Tuberculosis (XDR-TB): Prospective Cohort Study” on contract basis for initially for 6 months (extendable after performance), or until completion of project.
Essential Qualification : Graduate in science / relevant subjects / from a recognized university with three years work experience from a recognized institution or Master’ degree in the relevant subject.
Desirable Qualification : Research Experience
Age limit : 30 years.
Emoluments : Consolidated Rs. 30,000/- per month
Terms and Conditions:
1. Preference will be given to candidates willing to join immediately.
2. This engagement is purely contractual and co-terminable with the project or before if need be.
3. The engagement will be for a period of 6 months initially, extendable till the project ends.
4. The selected candidates will have no claim for regular appointment.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attention interview.
6. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee selection.
7. Age relaxation will be given to the eligible candidate as per ICMR guideline.
8. Date and time for the interview
Interview Date & Time : 14.09.2020 at 02:00 P.M. NITRD
Reporting Date & Time : 14.09.2020 11:00 Noon to 1 PM Room No. 6 Research Block, NITRD
9. The format for submitting the bio-data is as under:-
(a) Name (b) Age (as on date of interview)/Sex (c) Father/ Husband’s Name (d) Date of Birth (e) Corresponding address (f) Contact Phone/ Mobile No. (g) E- Mail Address (h) Educational Qualifications (i) Past experience (j) Signature of the applicant.
Note : No candidate will be entertained without format as per 9 above.
The candidate may appear for interview along with Bio-Data, attested copies of educational qualifications & experience certificate and 2 passport size photographs. The candidates are also required to bring original certificates and testimonials for verification at the time of interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database