Work as Quality Senior Specialist at Teva Pharmaceutical
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas.
Post : Quality Sr Specialist
- Compliance to GMP systems on shop floor.
- To perform IPQA activities
- Support technology transfer activities.
- Review process of executed batch manufacturing and packing records
- How to perform the issuance activity of BMR and BPR.
- How To perform the spot audits on shop floor.
- How To review the product master formula for Japan and other market
- Participate in investigation of deviation, product complaints and corresponding CAPA implementation.
- Support in review & execution of qualification/requalification protocols of process equipment/ instruments/ utilities system.
- Preparation and training of SOP’s, cGMP, Hygiene.
- To ensure compliance to documentation control policy.
- To prepare, review and compile the PQR as per planned schedule
Qualification : B.Pharm/M.Pharm
Experiences : 2 to 4 years
Location : Goa
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Quality Assurance
End Date : 20th October, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database