Walk in interview for Medical Representative (100 posts) in Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited at SSJ College of Pharmacy
The legacy of Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited (APL) dates back to over 100 years. Established in 1907 with an objective to develop and revolutionize the Pharmaceutical and Drug industry in the Indian subcontinent, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited today is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in India. The publicly listed entity that manufactures and markets generic pharmaceutical products across the globe has grown by leaps and bounds over the last century.
Post : Medical Representative - 100 posts
• Demonstrate or present and promote products to healthcare professionals like doctors and pharmacists
• Prescription generation
• Managing distribution channel members such as Stockists, Distributors & chemists
• Handle sales promotion activities. Attend and organize conferences and meetings
• Candidate should be willing to travel as well as relocate anywhere in India.
• Candidate should mandatorily possess a two-wheeler
The monthly compensation will be between 17K-19K as a stipend+ Incentives + allowances + mobile reimbursement.
B.Pharmacy/D.Pharmacy/MBA/any life science graduate.
Experience : 0-5 Years
Qualification : B.Pharmacy/D.Pharmacy/MBA
Location : Bengaluru
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Marketing
Date of Drive: 25-Sep-2019 (previously specified as 26-Sep-2019)
Location: PAN INDIA
Venue: SSJ College of Pharmacy, Vattinagulapally village, Gandipet mandal, Hyderabad, Telangana, India. 500075
Land Mark: Beside Sridevi women’s college, Next to Wipro Limited (Gopanpally village).
Kindly acknowledge your presence to the interview by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kireety Dinakar J
See All Other Jobs in our Database