Walk in interview for Medical Representative (50 posts) in Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited at SSJ College of Pharmacy
The legacy of Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited (APL) dates back to over 100 years. Established in 1907 with an objective to develop and revolutionize the Pharmaceutical and Drug industry in the Indian subcontinent, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited today is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in India.
Post : Medical Representative
No of posts : 50
• Demonstrate or present and promote products to healthcare professionals like doctors and pharmacists
• Prescription generation
• Managing distribution channel members such as Stockists, Distributors & chemists
• Handle sales promotion activities. Attend and organize conferences and meetings
• Candidate should be willing to travel as well as relocate anywhere in India.
• Candidate should mandatorily possess a two-wheeler
The annual compensation will be between 17K-19K as a stipend+ Incentives + allowances + mobile reimbursement.
Male Candidates preferred
Experience : 0-5 year
Qualification : B.Pharmacy/D. Pharmacy/MBA/any Life Sciences graduate
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Marketing
Salary : 17K-19k
Pool Campus Drive at SSJ College of Pharmacy.
Date of Drive: 26-Sep-2019
Location: PAN INDIA
Venue: SSJ College of Pharmacy, Vattinagulapally village, Gandipet mandal, Hyderabad, Telangana, India. 500075
Land Mark: Beside Sridevi women’s college, Next to Wipro Limited (Gopanpally village).
Kindly acknowledge your presence to the interview by writing an email to email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database