Walk in interview for Junior Research Fellow at NIPER | M.S Pharm, M.Pharm
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) is the first national level institute in pharmaceutical sciences with a proclaimed objective of becoming a centre of excellence for advanced studies and research in pharmaceutical sciences. The Government of India has declared NIPER as an 'Institute of National Importance'. It is an autonomous body set up under the aegis of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India. The Institute is conceived to provide leadership in pharmaceutical sciences and related areas not only within the country, but also to the countries in South East Asia, South Asia and Africa. NIPER is a member of Association of Indian Universities and Association of Commonwealth Universities.
Post : Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited from eligible Indian nationals for a post of Junior Research Fellow under a project entitled “Design of a switchable system for controlled activation of the proteostasis network” sponsored by Department of Biotechnology (DBT), GoI, New Delhi [GP-442]. The position is purely temporary , initially for one year, extendable up to almost three years based on the performance of the candidate and is co-terminus with the duration of the project.
Essential qualifications : M.Sc./M.S. (Pharm.)/M. Pharm. in Biochemistry/ Microbiology/Biotechnology/Life Sciences. Documented research experience in protein analysis and characterization tools is desirable. Minimum CGPA of 6.75 (or 60% marks) for General category, 6.25 (or 55% marks) for SC/ST, 5.75 (or 50% marks) for physically handicapped (PH) candidates on a 10 point scale is required in the qualifying examination.
Age Limit : 28 years.
Fellowship : Rs. 31,000/- p.m. (+HRA, if applicable)
• The application form can be downloaded from the Institute’s website.
• The candidate(s) who fulfil the eligibility criteria should bring the application on the prescribed application form along with attested copies of testimonials / degrees / certificates, etc. in support of qualification, experience and other columns in the application form along with the latest passport size photograph and prescribed fee, as mentioned below, in the form of a demand draft in favour of Director, NIPER, S.A.S. Nagar, payable at S.A.S. Nagar/Chandigarh.
i Application fee for Unreserved and OBC category: Rs.100/-
ii Application fee for SC/ST/PWD/female candidate: NIL
• Candidates shall have to produce original testimonials at the time of interview, failing which the interview will not be allowed. The original certificates / degree etc of the candidate(s) are subject to verification before joining, in case of selection.
• Age relaxation / reservation policy for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/PWD etc will be as per the Government of India and Institute rules. The candidates are required to attach valid proof for claiming relaxation as per the guidelines prescribed by the Government of India from time to time.
• Candidates with incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (i.e. self attested copies of degree / certificates / marks sheets / experience certificate / reprints of relevant publications/thesis or project report, without photographs, signature and prescribed fee) will not be interviewed.
• In exceptionally meritorious cases or under special circumstances, the eligibility requirements of age, educational qualification and experience for the post may be relaxed by the competent authority.
• The process of selection may include presentation / seminar / written test / interview or any other process as decided by the competent authority.
• The Institute reserves the right to withdraw the advertised post at any time without assigning any reason. The Institute also reserves the right to fill or not to fill post and its decision in this regard shall be final.
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in-Interviews.
• Confirmation for attending the walk-in-interviews can be dropped at email@example.com.
• CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATURE.
The walk-in-interviews will be held on 27th September, 2019 (Friday) from 3.00 pm to 4.00 pm in Room No. F-108, Department of Biotechnology, NIPER S.A.S. Nagar. The candidates are advised to report at the venue by 2.30 pm.
See All Other Jobs in our Database