Vacancy for Marketing Manager at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (GSK Rx India) is one of the oldest pharmaceuticals company and employs over 5000+ people. Globally, we are a £ 27.4 billion, leading, research-based healthcare and pharmaceutical company. In India, we are one of the market leaders. At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. This mission drives us to make a real difference to the lives of millions of people with our commitment to effective healthcare solutions.
Post : Marketing Manager
The objective of the role is to provide and co create with the key markets comprehensive, high quality marketing strategies and promotional materials/contents for the MCM marketing strategy. Role will support the Marketing Head / GM - Marketing in working across customer groups.
Above country role (primary focus EMAP/International) and intensive commercial operations. The role is in high pressure environment that offers plenty of learning opportunity in core areas of commercial operations.
• Work with key markets & LCM team to co-create Marketing Strategies, Promotional Campaigns and Programs to achieve Business value, Market Share and Target Growth as per Plan through maintaining sufficiently high SOV to gain or retain market share.
• Work with key markets to gain greater patients insights & Co create Strategies and Programs to develop unbranded Patient resource materials for Health.gsk
• Co-create Marketing Strategies, Promotional Campaigns and Programs to achieve Business value, Market Share and Target Growth as per Plan through maintaining sufficiently high SOV to gain or retain market share.
• Work with key markets, CAMLs to co-create Marketing Strategies, Promotional Campaigns and Programs to achieve Business value, Market Share and Target Growth as per Plan through maintaining sufficiently high SOV to gain or retain market share.
• Propose and get approval for an effective and optimum Advertisement & Promotion Budget to deliver the COE’s Annual Brand Plan
• Manage Product portfolio by monitoring the Brand(s), line extensions, technology platform and product life cycle
• Work along with LCM team to develop Segmentation and Targeting norms for various channels
• Help optimize available marketing spends to achieve higher productivity per campaign. Measure return per campaign based on Sales, Brand Recall and price premiums
• Support Brand leads and CAMLs to execute the Strategies and Content
• Support Delivery of Global strategic initiatives in
• Support portfolio Strategy while developing Pharmacy, Congress Plans
• Quality of marketing programs, content generation and timeliness of implementation of marketing activities
• Feedback from LOCs and BU Heads regarding quality of deliverables and support needed to maximize sales/profits on a global basis
• Adoption of the marketing campaigns by LOC
• Market share and market share growth
• Strong command of Business English to be able to manage competently across geographies (both spoken/written).
• Solid Marketing/Commercial/Sales experience
• Master’s in Business Management Degree (ideal)
• Sound understanding of the use of digital and multi-channel routes of stakeholder engagement
• Ability to work in multi- matrix and multi- cultural teams across diverse geographies and time zones
Qualification : MBA
Location : Worli Mumbai, India
Req ID : 225648
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Marketing
End Date : 20th October, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database