Require Sales Representative at Medtronic | B.Sc, B.Pharm
Together, They can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, They push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
Post : Sales Representative I - STI
The position will be responsible for managing a basket of offerings in MITG (STI) business unit. Selling both concept and solutions in an integrated manner to meet the strategic business needs. The ideal candidate will possess significant experience in providing solutions and would be responsible for achieving revenue goals for the accounts by developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with stakeholders.
• Responsible for sales generation from customers in the assigned territory
• Channel partner management for inventory, sales support and monthly report submissions
• Customer Relationship Management which includes acquisition of new customers, sustainability and eventually growing the business in the said territories
• Achieving Focus product targets – both quantity and value – month on month ( Will have to be present in the OT with surgeons for product handholding, in-service programs, collecting data on competitive product usage and types of surgeries performed, product demonstrations, proactive product evaluations )
• Competitive intelligence acquisition and conduct market development programs through CME, RTM, Patient Awareness Camps etc.
• B.Pharm/ Bachelors in Engg/ BSC and MBA/PGDBM would be an added advantage
• 1-3 years of work experience in Sales from similar industry and Experience in managing and developing strategic relationships
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: Good verbal communicator and presenter
• Professional presentation and "Presence"
• Can work autonomously but is also a team player
• Self motivated and positive
• Outgoing and friendly: Enthusiastic, energetic
• “Can do” attitude
• Ability to quickly establish credibility with all levels of customer base
• Good time manager: Well organized, able to set and reset priorities
• Willingness to learn, especially technical information
Experience : 1-3 year
Qualification : B.Sc, B.Pharm or MBA/PGDBM
Location : Jaipur, Rajasthan
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Sales
End Date : 25th October, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database