Require Imaging Research Associate at PAREXEL
PAREXEL has supported the Bio-Tech and Pharmaceutical industries in helping the development of new drugs and treatments on a global basis. As a leading global biopharmaceutical service provider, they supply knowledge-based contract research, medical communications and consulting services across a broad range of therapeutic areas to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries.
Post : Imaging Research Associate
Perform analysis and processing of medical imaging data for clinical trials in compliance with study protocols and applicable regulatory agencies. Issue and resolve queries with investigator sites and academic centers to ensure follow-up on imaging-related issues. Validate and maintain a database of medical imaging data and associated results.
• Perform quality assurance checks on radiographic and photographic medical imaging data to ensure protocol specific requirements are met
• Perform established image processing techniques (converting imaging formats, performing preliminary measurements of lesions and volumes) across multiple modalities (including but not limited to CT, MRI, Ultrasound) using proprietary software as well as other third party software
• Perform DXA Image processing, Longitudinal Instrument Quality Control, and Cross Calibration tasks.
• Perform image processing and measurements on Ophthalmic imaging; Identify quality issues (including poor image acquisition, artifacts, opacities, and other medical/surgical conditions) and work with Investigator Sites to rescan patient images and/or correct imaging techniques
• Perform project specific tasks in compliance with Good Clinical Practices (GCP), regulatory requirements (21CFR Part 11), applicable departmental and companywide SOPs, and project specific protocols
• Act as liaison with investigator site personnel to resolve issues that arise over the course of the clinical trial.
• Ability to prioritize and manage time sensitive tasks for multiple projects
• Mentor and assist in training of internal personnel
• Perform other duties as required by the position
• Bachelor’s Degree in Health Sciences or equivalent medical imaging related work experience required Language Skills
• Proficient in the English language Minimum Work Experience
• Minimum 1-3 years of experience in clinical research or imaging related field or equivalent skills preferred.
Job ID : 54979BR
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Location : Hyderabad, Telangana
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
End Date : 25th October, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database