Recruitment for Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor in Pharmacology at AIIMS
AIIMS Jodhpur is one of the SIX NEW AIIMS established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education. PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur (Rajasthan) invites online applications for the following faculty posts on DIRECT RECRUITMENT IN VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS for All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh).
No of posts : 06 posts
Professor : 01 (UR-01)
Additional Professor : 01 (UR-01)
Associate Professor : 01 (UR-01)
Assistant Professor : 03 (UR-01, OBC-01, SC-01)
* Educational Qualifications for Non- Medical Candidates (as applicable)-
1. Master’s degree in concerned specialty.
i. Anatomy: - M.Sc. (Human Anatomy)
ii. Biochemistry: - M.Sc. (Medical Biochemistry/ Biochemistry)
iii. Physiology: MSc. (Medical Physiology/ Physiology)
iv. Pharmacology: M.Sc. (Medical Pharmacology/ Pharmacology)
2. A doctorate degree of recognized university.
1. The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Gorakhpur reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India rules/circulars and requirements.
2. Reservation will be as per Government of India guidelines issued from time to time.
3. Reservation for Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) will be as per Government of India guidelines.
4. Reservation for Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) shall be applicable as per Govt. of India, Office Memorandum No. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) DoPT dated 19th January, 2019 and 31st January, 2019: EWSs Candidates will attach certificate issued by the competent authority in the form prescribed as per Annexure – A.
5. As per EWS guidelines posts are not carried forward/or Considered as backlog vacancy in case unfilled hence other category candidates may be allowed provisionally to apply for post subjected to condition that they will be considered for the post as an UR Candidate only if EWS category seat is otherwise not filled.
6. Age and all other qualification will be counted on the last date of submission of application.
7. Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholders under section 7(A) of Citizenship Act, 1955 are also eligible to apply for teaching post as per Ministry of Home Affairs Order No. 26011/52/2016- OCI dated 02nd August, 2018.
8. The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed qualification.
1. All the posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of similar status at Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.
2. Application Process:- The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of application is made available on AIIMS, Jodhpur official website i.e. aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. The link for submission of online applications in respect of above said posts along-with other relevant information will be activated on the date of advertisement on Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar. The last date of online submission of applications will be Thirtieth Day (30th Day) from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar. No Documents including online application form is required to be sent, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of online application form with them, along with proof of payment (a Copy of challan /online payment receipt) for their record.
3. The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling eligibility criteria as on the closing date of applications failing which their application will be rejected.
4. The On-line application will be closed after Thirtieth Day (30th Day) from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar. The candidature of such applicants who fails to complete the online application submission by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
For More Info Go Next Page...