Recruitment for Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor at CSJM University | 17 posts
Applications in prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates for vacant teaching posts of various Departments/Programmes running under self-finance scheme on contractual basis for a period of 5 years which may further be extended on the basis of performance evaluation.
Post : Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor
No of posts : 17
Qualification : for all the posts are as per U.G.C./A.I.C.T.E./P.C.I. Norms.
Consolidated emoluments : will be admissiblefor the post of Professor as fixed by university per month, for Associate Professor Rs. 44280.00 per month and Assistant Professor Rs. 29520.00 per month.
Filled application form alongwith a demand draft of Rs 500/- (Rs. 300/- for SC/ST candidates only) in favour of "Finance Officer, CSJM University, Kanpur" payable at Kanpur be submitted. In case of large number of applications, the University may adopt any rational process of short listing
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
1. C.S.J.M. University is following the qualification in accordance with UGC (Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and other Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education) Regulations, 2018 and UGC/AICTE/PCI norms.
2. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
3. Please note that all relevant enclosures are to be sent,without which the applications may not be considered for further processing. Candidates must send self-attested copies of certificates, mark-sheets from matriculation (10th Standard) onwards in support of the qualifications, reprints of publications and certificates in support of their research score claimed (for teaching positions) for the post along with the hard copy of the application form.
4. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview. More stringent criteria may be applied for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview. Applicants having higher qualification and merit will be given preference.
5. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWSs/PwDs category should submit proper caste/ EWSs certificate as per the proforma prescribed by the U.P.Govt..
6. Any corrigendum/ changes/ updates related to the recruitment process shall be available on official website of University.
7. Relaxations and concessions for SCs/STs/OBCs/PwDs will be applicable in accordance with reservation policy of the U.P.State Govt. and subsequent clarification/directives issued from time to time by State Government to this effect.
8. The eligibility of an applicant shall be determined in accordance with the UGC Regulations, 2018 and its subsequent amendments and/or in accordance with the relevant regulations of concerned Regulatory bodies.
9. The University shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedent/ background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated. 10. The University reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason. Any consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview may also be filled up from the available candidates. The University may, at its discretion, fill up any future vacancy belonging to UR/EWSs/SC/ST/OBC/ as per roster point out of the available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change. The University may relax/review the qualification/ experience and age limit at its discretion at any stage and in case of candidates with exceptional merit.
11. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the University reserves right to modify/withdraw/cancel without any communication made to the candidate.
12. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the University shall be final.
Find More Info Go to Next Page...