Job Openings for Pharmacists (163 posts) in Ministry of AYUSH - Government Jobs
CGVYAPAM has invited applications for the Pharmacist Grade III Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Online.
Post : Pharmacist Grade III
No of posts : 163
Pay Scale : Pay Level-6, 25300/-
1. Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination or (10 + 2) Passed from a recognized Board / University or First Year Examination of Graduate Course.
2. Passed Ayurveda Compounder Training Course from any government or government recognized institution or passed D. Pharma Ayurveda.
3. Registered under Chhattisgarh Cum Medical Council Act 2001.
1. Applicant should be a native of Chhattisgarh.
2. Age limit
• Age on 01 January 2019, minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years and instructions issued by the government regarding relaxation from time to time will be followed.
• Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Castes, Other Backward Classes and Women / Government candidates and PwD and other categories of candidates who are eligible for relaxation in the upper age limit will be given age relaxation as per rules.
• The maximum age limit shall not exceed 45 years even after the benefit of relaxation has been given to any candidate on any basis or on more than one basis.
Application Fee varies based on their categories. Pay the Examination Fee via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
• General Category Candidates: Rs. 350/-.
• OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 250/-.
• SC/ ST/ Women/ PH Category: Rs. 200/-.
• Written Exam
For More Info Go Next Page...