Job Openings for Pharmacists (92 posts) in HSSC - Government Jobs
HSSC (earlier Subordinate Services Selection Board) is constituted as per the proviso of Article 309 of constitution of India, vide Haryana Government Notification No.523-3GS-70/2068, dated 28.01.1970. Through it was granted statutory status of Haryana Staff Selection Commission vide Haryana Govt. Gazette Notification dated 28.02.2005.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 92
General : 42 (NonESM/ESP-32, ESM-6, ESP-4)
SC : 17 (NonESM/ESP-13, ESM-1, ESP-3)
BCA : 14 (NonESM/ESP-10, ESM-2, ESP-2)
BCB : 10 (NonESM/ESP-7, ESP-3)
EWS : 9 (NonESM/ESP-9)
Pay Scale : - FPL-6
Age : - 17-42 yrs.
1. 10+2 with Science (Physics and Chemistry);
2. Pharmacists course Diploma from the Medical College, Rohtak or any other recognized Institutions recognized by the Haryana Government with training in injections, dressing and ward work in a recognized Hospital;
3. Registered as a Pharmacist with the Haryana Pharmacy Council under section 31(a) or 31(c) or 32(a) of the Pharmacy Act, 1948 as applicable to Haryana State.
4. Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher.
Relaxation in Age:
i) Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B) as per Haryana Govt. instructions.
ii) In the case of PwD General Candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years (15 years for SCs/BCs) as per Haryana Government instructions No. 22/10/2013- 1GS-III, dated 15.07.2014.
iii) For Ex-servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
iv) The upper age limit in respect of widow, legally separated woman, divorcee, deserted woman and unmarried woman will be upto 47 years as per Government instructions.
v) Relaxation in maximum age to the persons who have already worked or are presently working on adhoc/contract/work-charged/daily wages/under outsourcing policy in any Department/Board/Corporation of Haryana Government to make them eligible to compete for regular recruitment. This relaxation in maximum age will be admissible equal to the period he has worked on adhoc/contract/work-charged/daily wages/under outsourcing policy excluding the period of break, if any, for appointment to a post on regular basis. It is clarified here that once a person is selected for regular appointment availing benefit of relaxation in age, he/she will not be entitled to avail such benefit again for subsequent appointment to any post (Vide Instructions No. 6/36/2019-1GS-I, dated 3rd July 2019, Haryana Government).
Details of Fees
Male/Female : Rs 150/- Female (Haryana resident) Rs 75/-
SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State
Male : Rs 35/- Female : Rs 18/-
1. The dependent of ESM and DFF are required to pay the fee as for General, SC or BCA
& BCB Candidates as the case may be.
2. Fee once deposited against an application form is neither transferable nor refundable/
3. The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State
Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank available on payment site.
4. Candidates are advised to choose their mode of payment i.e. Net banking or e-Challan while applying online.
Find More Info Go to Next Page...