Job Openings for Fresher Pharmacists (23 Posts) at GMCH | Government Job - Salary Rs 29200 per month
GMCH is a Government tertiary care hospital. It is our constant endeavor to provide quality services to all those who visit the hospital. The services provided at the GMC are described in the citizen's charter for GMC and also a teaching hospital. The college is involved in undergraduate and postgraduate medical education and also provides training to students pursuing their education in the field of dentistry, nursing and other affiliated fields.
Post : Pharmacist
Applications are hereby invited by the Dean, G.M.C from eligible candidates in the prescribed “Application Form” for filling up the below mentioned vacant posts in Group "C‟ on regular basis, having valid 15 years Residence Certificate in the State of Goa, valid employment exchange registration card, Cast Certificate, if any etc.
No of posts : 23 (UR -11, OBC -08, EWS's -02, CFF-02)
Level in the Pay Matrix : L-5 Rs.29,200/-
1) Diploma in Pharmacy from Board of Technical Education
1)Degree in Pharmacy from recognized University.
2) Should be registered with the State Council of Pharmacy.
3) Knowledge of Konkani.
1) Not Less than three years experience as a registered Pharmacist.
2) Knowledge of Marathi.
Age Limit : Not exceeding 45 years, relaxable for reserved vacancies in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Government from time to time.
Terms and conditions :
1. “Only the eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria as per recruitment rules/advertisement shall apply for the post with correct postal address and need not furnish any documents at the time of applying for the post”. However the candidature of the shortlisted candidate shall not be considered, if he/she is found ineligible at the time of verification of essential documents, even though he/she has passed the examination”.
2. Applications in prescribed form will be accepted with declaration from candidates stating that “the contents of the application are true to his/her own knowledge and he/she possess the requisite qualification and other mandatory documents for the post.” He/she understand that in the event of particulars or information given herein being found false or incorrect, his/her candidature for the recruitment is liable to be REJECTED OR CANCELLED EVEN AFTER SELECTION.
3. The candidates already working in the Government, local self Government, Semi-Government, autonomous bodies or establishment, or any other department establishment or institution being an instrumentality of the Government should send their application “Thorough Proper Channel” only on or before last date of submission of the application.
4. A separate application in prescribed form should be submitted for each type of post. Incomplete applications, applications not in Prescribed Form and application received by post and by hand delivery after the stipulated date shall be summarily rejected.
5. For all the above mentioned posts a written examination of 100 marks shall be held. Skill Test/Aptitude test, wherever necessary, may be considered for screening eligible candidates to be called for written examination and only qualified candidate shall be called for written examination. The Selection of the candidates will be determined in accordance with the marks obtained by each candidate in the written examination as per merit.
6. The appointing authority reserves the right to call adequate number of meritorious candidates for verification of original documents. No T.A/D.A is admissible for attending the written examination or verification of the original documents etc.
7. The Government reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any time without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
8. All the above mention posts to be filled subject to NOC from Personnel Department and in phased manner.
Note: - For more details regarding qualifications required as per notified Recruitment Rules, Terms and conditions, Syllabus and Scheme of examination will be uploaded on the GMC website and Government of Goa portal given in the link above. This advertisement may also be referred at “National Career Centre” Portal of Labour Department.
Applications are hereby invited by post or by hand delivery, so as to reach this office latest by 18/09/2019 by 5.00 p.m. The prescribed “Application Form” is available in the Office of the Dean, G.M.C. Bambolim Goa. (Application form fee will be charged Rs 50/- per form).
See All Other Jobs in our Database