Job for Pharmacist at Regional Ayurveda Research Institute
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) is an autonomous body under the Department of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha & Homoeopathy (AYUSH), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. The Council is an apex body in India for formulation, development and promotion of research in Ayurvedic system of medicine. The Council carries out its activities and functions through its network of 31 Institutions located all over India.
Post : Pharmacist
Walk-In-Interview is being conducted for the following post on contractual basis.
No of posts : 03 posts
Essential: Diploma in pharmacy or D.Pharma (Ayu.) or B.Pharma or experience in Ayurvedic Pharmacy
Age Limit: Up to 27 years
Remuneration per month : Rs.16,000/- per month(Fixed)
General Information to the candidates
1. Interested candidates fulfilling these essential qualification and age limit are required to appear for written test followed by interview at this Institute on a for said date & time.
2. Sl. no. 1 posts are for R.A.R.I. Extension Centre, North East Plan in Six different place of Sikkim at Geyzing, Soreng, Mangan, Jorethang, Rangpo,Pakyong & THCRP & SCSP Projects.
3. Age limit of the candidate will be determined as on date of interview. Relaxation in age limit in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government rules.
4. The engagement of above post are initially for a period for six month which may be curtailed or extended at the discretion of the competent authority on the basis of work performance and functional requirement and their engagement will be co-terminus with the project.
5. The engagement of above post will be purely on contractual basis and no right to claim for continuation or regular appointment.
6. Applicants should bring their Bio-data along with original certificates, experience certificates etc. with a set of photo copy and two recent passport size photographs.
7. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/interviews.
8. The Selection Committee has right to cancel the selection procedure without assigning any reasons.
9. The formats for submission of application may be downloaded from the Council’s website ccras.nic.in.
10. Duties and responsibilities of SRF (Ay.) to attend the OPD, maintain register regularly as per guidelines and to send monthly report, quarterly report and annual report at due time.
11. Leave: Shall be entitled to avail maximum 12 days paid leave in a calendar year
The Interview will be held on 28/09/2019, Saturday at 10:30 am in the office of the Assistant Director (AD) In-Charge, Regional Ayurveda Research Institute, Tadong, Gangtok, Sikkim.
See All Other Jobs in our Database