Job for Pharmacist at HPCL Biofuels Limited - Government Job
HPCL Biofuels Limited (A wholly owned subsidiary company of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited) has two Integrated Sugar Units located at Sugauli Village, East Champaran District and at Lauriya Village, West Champaran District in the State of Bihar. Both the plants are in commercial operations and producing Sugar, Ethanol and Co-gen since December 2011.
Post : Pharmacist
No of post : 01
Department : Gen & Admn
Minimum Qualification : Dip. /Dig. Pharmacy
Minimum Experience : 5 years. Preference to relevant experience in Sugar Industry
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. All qualifications must be from UGC recognized University / Deemed University or Approved Autonomous Institution (wherever applicable). The courses offered by Autonomous Institution should be equivalent to the relevant course approved / recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
3. The cut-off date for determining age limit and post qualification experience will be September 1st, 2019.
4. Minimum Age - 18 years on September 1st, 2019. Maximum Age – For Management – 57 Years & For Non-management and Seasonal – 55 Years
5. All experience should be in relevant field.
6. Salary is not constraint for the right and deserving candidates.
7. For all the above vacancies, CTC will be negotiable. CTC includes Leave entitlement, monetary value and other perquisites and statutory contribution / payments, if any. Once CTC is negotiated, all perquisites, direct and indirect benefits, proportionate value of all facilities, welfare item, notional rent of housing accommodation, statutory payment etc. will all be included within CTC.
8. Accommodation is available only for senior officials’ subject to availability. This will be over & above the CTC. However, notional rent will be recovered as per policy.
9. The terms of engagement for all fixed term appointees will be different from regular employees of HPCL Biofuels Limited.
Find More Info Go to Next Page...