Job for Pharmacist at District Integrated Health & Family Welfare Society
The National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) was launched by the Hon’ble Prime Minister on 12th April 2005, to provide accessible, affordable and quality health care to the rural population, especially the vulnerable groups. The Union Cabinet vide its decision dated 1st May 2013, has approved the launch of National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) as a Sub-mission of an over-arching National Health Mission (NHM), with National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) being the other Sub-mission of National Health Mission.
No of posts : 01
Age Limit : Reserved category 43, UR-38
Qualification : B.Pharm/D.PharmWith MSPC Certification is must
Experience : 1 Year Experience
Monthly Salary : Rs. 17,000/-
Terms and Conditions
1. The above positions are of contractual nature and appoint up to 31/03/2020.
2. Applicant must be physically and mentally competent for the respective post and no criminal offense has been registered against the applicant.
3. The Chairperson, Selection Committee reserves the right to accept, reject or completely cancel the recruitment process.
4. Higher experience and qualification will be preferred.
5. Open category candidates should paid Rs. 150/ - and reserved category candidates Rs. 100/ - Demand Draft of any Nationalized Bank should be attached and the name behind DD write your. DD Should be maid on, District Integrated Health & Family Welfar Society Jalna.
6. The application for the above post should be submitted along with photocopy of all the required Self attested documents at District Integrated Health & Family Welfare Society, Jilla Parishad, Jalna
Last Date : 9th September, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database