Job for M.Pharm, M.Sc in Quality Assurance at Analytical Solutions
Analytical Solutions started as an application support laboratory in the year 1997 for Dionex distributor in India. Since 2003, it was introduced as a Contract Testing Laboratory that conforms to c-GMP requirements. Since then, the primary focus was to meet the critical outsourcing requirements of pharma industry in field of analytical research and development. The Laboratory is ISO 9001: 2008 certified accredited for ISO 17025: 2005 & conforms to GLP requirements. It has been audited and accepted by US-FDA through their audits in the years 2008, 2010, 2012 & 2015, with these accreditation all our customers have built in confidence on the quality of data generated by us.
Post : Pharma QA, Compliance Officer/Executive
• Reviewing of analytical procedures & reports
• Closure of incidents-related QMS documents
 Filing of Deviation, OOS, OOT, CAPA Reports
 Operating knowledge of instruments viz. HPLC, GC, etc.
• Candidate with a post-graduate degree viz. M.Sc. (Chemistry)/M.Pharm. (QA) along with relevant experience is essential.
• Proficiency in method development & validation along with an exposure to operating principles/techniques of HPLC/LC-MS and/or GC/GC-MS and/or IC/ICP instrumentation.
• Understanding of Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs), Quality Management Systems (QMS) along with exposure to regulatory & international audits is desirable.
Experience : 4-6 years
Qualification : M.Pharm, M.Sc
Location : Airoli, Navi Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : QA
End Date : 25th September, 2019
Send your Resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Manoj M. Ghadge
See All Other Jobs in our Database