Job for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Junior Research Fellow at INST - Government of India
Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST), Mohali (Punjab), an autonomous institution of Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India, has been established under the umbrella of NANO MISSION, initiated by DST to boost research and development in the field of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology in India. INST started its activities on 3rd January 2013, the date on which its first Director was appointed. The institute is currently operating from its transit campus at Habitat Centre, Sector-64, Phase-X, Mohali, Punjab.
Post : Project Staff (JRF)
Highly motivated and bright candidates are required for the position of JRF on contractual basis in the research project at Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali.
Title of the Research Project: Multimodal Glioblastoma Therapy by Blood Brain Barrier Traversing and Glioma Targeting Anti-cancer Peptide Theranostic Nanoparticles"
Principal Investigator: Dr Jiban Jyoti Panda, Scientist-D
1. M.Tech / M.Pharma / Masters in Life Science or Related Areas
2. Qualified any one of the following:
a. CSIR/UGC National Eligibility test or LS
b. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
c. Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)
Desirable: Experience in animal cell culture, Peptide synthesis, Nanoparticle synthesis.
Age limit: Must not be over 28 years as on 14.09.2019 which is relaxed for certain reserved categories as per the rules of government of India.
Salary : 31000 + 16%HRA
Project duration : 9 months
General Terms and Conditions:
• The position is purely temporary. The position is co-terminus with the project.
Candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular PhD program of
INST provided they satisfy eligibility criteria.
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
• Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials, Dissertation Thesis, Project Reports of earlier work done along with a copy of CV must be presented at the time of interview. One set of self-attested photocopies of these documents with dully filled application form in the prescribed format must be submitted at the time of interview.
Date of interview and Reporting Time: 02.00 pm on 14/09/2019 at INST, Mohali
For any query, candidates can contact on following address
Dr. Jiban Jyoti Panda, Scientist-D
Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST), Mohali
Habitat Centre, Sector 64, Phase-10, S.A.S. Nagar, Mohali-160064, Punjab,
Ph No.: +91-172-2210075 (Extn; 318)
See All Other Jobs in our Database