Job for M.Pharm, B.Pharm as Technical Officer at THSTI | Emoluments upto Rs. 71,588/-
Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt, of India. The institute is an integral part of the interdisciplinary NCR Biotech Science Cluster located at Faridabad, and is designed as a dynamic, interactive organization with the mission to conduct innovative translational research and to develop research collaborations across disciplines and professions to translate concepts into tangible products to improve human health.
Post : Technical Officer-ll (Lab)
PBC conducts hypothesis driven research on the biological basis of childhood health and diseases. The knowledge generated will be incorporated in THSTI institutional networks in developing diagnostic and therapeutic modalities. The interdisciplinary effort will need to knit together expertise from the fields of paediatrics, infectious disease, microbiology, immunology, cell and molecular biology, systems biology, imaging studies, clinical trials, biostatistics and epidemiology, among others.
Maximum monthly consolidated emoluments : Upto Rs. 71,588/-
Age Limit : 35 years
Minimum Qualification and experience
Essential Qualifications: Post graduate degree in Life Sciences / Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Sciences with 5 years’ of relevant experience OR Graduate Degree in Life Sciences / Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Sciences with 7 years’ of relevant experience. Desirable Qualifications: Hands on Experience in processing and running samples on Inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometer (ICP-MS) and Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer (AAS)
Running samples on ICPMS, AAS and HPLC. Managing the laboratory infrastructure, equipment maintenance and lab inventory. Handing and processing clinical samples.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Appointment will be made initially on contract for a period upto 30.12.2020 with an initial probation period of six months that may be extended at the discretion of the competent authority.
2. All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
3. Persons working in Govt. / PSUs / autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or produce a relevant ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of written test/skill test.
4. The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications specified forthe post.
5. Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental candidates: (i). By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.(ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities, (iii) For Persons with Disabilities (PwD) falling under the following categories : (a) UR - 10 years , b) OBC - 13 years (ci) SC/ST - 15 years (iv) For Ex- servicemen upto the extent of service rendered in defence forces (Army, Navy & Air force) plus 3 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months attested service, (v) Relaxation of 5 years will also be permissible to those who had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 01/01/1980 to 31 /12/1989 subject to production of relevant certificate from concerned authority, (vi) Age is relaxable for Government servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time to time (vii) There is no upper age limit for the Institute employees who re treated as departmental candidates.
6. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of online applications from candidates.
7. Number of positions filled will be as per the Institute’s need and availability of the suitable candidates.
8. Number of vacancies may vary based on the requirement at the time of written test/skill test.
For More Info Go Next Page...