The Indian Army promises both professional and personal growth at every stage of the career. Opportunities to excel through various courses are abundant including opportunities to enhance your educational qualification by availing two years paid study leave. The inherent adventure and extra-curricular activities in the Army ensure an all round development essential in today's world. Art of War-Engineering-Medicine-Administration-Human Resource Development and Management; the army teaches you all.
Post : Sepoy Pharma
Age (Years) : 19-25 years Born Between (Both dates inclusive 01 Oct 1994 to 30 Sep 2000
Minimum Physical QR
Height (CM) : 167
Weight (KG) : 50
Chest (CM) : 77/82
Western Himalayan Region (UTTARAKHAND)
Height (CM) : 163 cm
Weight (KG) : 48
Chest (CM) : 77 (+ 5 cm expansion
Eastern Plains Region (EASTERN UTTAR PRADESH)
Height (CM) : 169 cm
Weight (KG) : 50 kg
Chest (CM) : 77 (+5 cm expansion)
Western Plains Region (WESTERN UTTAR PRADESH)
Height (CM) : 170 cm
Weight (KG) : 50 kg
Chest (CM) : 77 (+5 cm expansion)
10+2 or equivalent exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. Qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmaceutical council / Pharmacy Council of India. Individuals qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmaceutical council / Pharmacy Council of India are also eligible.
Note. Education certificates issued by Education Boards affiliated to/listed by COBSE, AICTE, CBSE and NIOS only be considered.
Candidates are required to bring following documents/certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site:-
(a) Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(b) Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts/photo shopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
(c) Education Certificates.
(i) Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. Matric/Intermediate/Graduation etc recognised School/ College/ Board/University.
(ii) Provisional/online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board/University.
(iii) Candidates with matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO/DEO.
(d) Domicile/Residence Certificate. Domicile/Residence Certificate acquired from MP online with photograph issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
(e) Caste Certificate. Caste Certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
(f) Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar/SDM (If religion as “SIKH/ HINDU/ MUSLIM/ CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
(g) School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate issued by the School/ College Principal/Headmaster where the candidate last studied. (h) Character Certificate. Character Certificate with photographs issued by Police Station within last six months.
(j) Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(k) Relationship Certificate. SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW candidates are required to produce the following documents:-
(i) Relationship certificate issued from respective Records office only duly signed by Records Officer with Personal number, Rank, Name and particulars of the Records Officer issuing the Relation Certificate with office seal / stamp is endorsed. Relationship certificate should bear water marks of the concern Records.
(ii) Relationship certificate of wards of DSC personnel will be accepted only issued by the concerned Records where individual had previously served. Relationship certificate issued by DSC Records shall not be accepted.
(iii) A declaration to the affect as mentioned in the Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class /Executive/Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at the rally site. Format of affidavit attached as per appendix.
(iv) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Servicemen also to be produced. Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
Find More Info Go to Next Page...
(l) NCC Certificate. NCC A/B/C certificates and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photographs of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/B/C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders. No bonus marks are to be allotted unless the certificate (relationship /sports/NCC) have been verified. An undertaking to the effect will be obtain from the candidate. Provisional certificate are accepted only during the notified rally duration neither earlier nor late.
(m) Sports Certificate.
(i) Sportsmen who have represented India at International level and State at National level within the last two years. (for list of sports under which relaxation in physical standards is admissible attention is invited to joinindianarmy.nic.in website.
(ii) Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University team or regional team at district level with 1st /2nd position within last two years. (sports certificate should be with registration number and from Govt recognized sports institutes/bodies as under:-
(aa) All Sr/Jr National Championship Certificates - Respective National Federation.
(ab) All State & Distt level certificates - Respective State Sports Association.
(ac) All University level certificates - Inter University Sports Board.
(ad) All school level certificates - All India School Games Federation.
(n) Affidavit. Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial stamp paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by the candidate at the Rally site without fail. Submission of Affidavit is mandatory to gain entry into rally. Without affidavit candidates will not be permitted to enter the rally. Format of affidavit is enclosed as Appx.
(o) Single Bank A/C, PAN card and AADHAR card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card and Aadhar card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay and allowances and other social benefits scheme.
(a) Candidate can apply in only one category. If anyone is found registered, during any stage, for multiple trade/ category, he will be disqualified at that stage and will not be considered for further recruitment procedure.
(b) 01 Oct 2019 will be taken as effective date of determining age eligible for of candidate. Candidates to produce birth certificate at the time of preliminary document check.
(c) Candidates are required to report at the Rally Site by 0001 hrs on their respective scheduled dates. Candidates reporting after 0600 hrs without sufficient cause shall not be permitted to participate in the Rally. (d) Personal email ID and Mobile Number is a MUST. All Important messages will be sent to this email ID/ Mobile Number like admit card/joining instruction/result etc. Sharing of email ID and Mobile Number is not permitted. Remember the User Name and Password for future use.
(e) Candidate must carry their AADHAR Card which will be authenticated biometrically at the Rally Site. Ensure AADHAR details are matching with the details mentioned in the documents and the Online Application.
(f) Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and DOB must be entered exactly as per Matriculation/ 10th Class Board Certificate.
(g) Candidate must enter contact details and permanent home address exactly as per Domicile/ Nativity/ Permanent Residential Certificate issued by Sub Divisional Magistrate/District Magistrate.
(h) Those not in possession of required documents will not be permitted to participate in the Rally.
(j) Touts. In the past, a number of candidates have been found victims of touts, fake documents/ impersonation and in the bargain have compromised their candidature. Few modus operandi/means used by the touts are as under :-
(i) Issue of fake PFT Slips/ impersonation during various stages of rally and conduct of fake recruitment rallies.
(ii) Keeping original certificates of the candidates who have been declared fit at initial stage and thereafter harassing them.
(iii) Taking away “ADMIT CARD” from the candidates by promising that they will follow up their results.
(iv) Give candidates false assurance of “RECRUITMENT” as they claim to have links at appropriate level, thereby winning confidence of candidates.
(v) Once a candidate gets selected due to his own merit, touts demand money in return of the original certificates wrongfully kept with them.
Find More Info Go to Next Page...
7. Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
8. Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card and affidavit in duplicate generated online through the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
9. Recruitment into the army is fair and transparent, there is no requirement of paying money to any individual. Recruitment is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerized and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
10. Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age / overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified at any stage where such anomaly is noticed.
11. Giving / taking bribe, production of bogus / fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal office and liable for initiation of legal action against the defaulting person.
12. Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/alteration of any type shall not be accepted.
13. All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or rendered wrong information at the time of recruitment.
14. No compensation for death / injury / loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance / dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of indemnity Bond is a mandatory requirement.
15. Character certificate without passport size photograph of the candidate shall be rejected.
16. Candidates to come for the rally only on the date as per Admit Card. Candidates shall bring pen, handkerchief, eatable items to last till evening) and drinking water during rally. Candidates are strictly required to be CLEAN SHAVEN except SIKH religion followers
17. Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly prohibited, candidates having been found to have used the same shall be disqualified from the recruitment rally.
18. Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm / back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates shall be REJECTED for selection.
19. If 180 days or more elapse between screening medical at the rally site and despatch, medical of the candidate will be carried out again and unfit candidates in this review medical shall be disqualified.
20. Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are dispatched for training.
21. Mobile phones, smart watches and any other recording devices are not permitted in the rally site and at the time of CEE.
22. Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical examination before coming for selection, especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a qualified doctor prior to the rally.
23. Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days, once they are selected in physical tests. Candidates must make arrangements of stay under their own arrangements during this period.
24. Negative marking shall be applicable in CEE.
25. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website “joinindianarmy.nic.in”. No separate letter will be sent to the candidates. It is the responsibility of candidate to check his result and report to ARO for further documentation.
Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of following districts of Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand States from 18 Nov 2019 to 05 Dec 2019 at Sikh Li Regiment Centre Fatehgarh. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 20 Sep 2019 to 03 Nov 2019. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 04 Nov 2019 to 17 Nov 2019. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
See All Other Jobs in our Database