Job as CRA/ Sr.CRA/ Medical Writer/ Data Management at MediClin CR - contract research organization
MediClin is a leading contract research organization (CRO) which is having corporate office in Mumbai providing comprehensive, integrated drug development and product lifecycle management services. Our clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and government organizations.
Post: CRA/ Sr.CRA/ Medical Writer/ Data Management
Perform site selection (if applicable), initiation, monitoring and close-out visits in accordance with contracted scope of work and good clinical practice.
• If applicable, may be accountable for supporting development of project subject recruitment plan on a per site basis. Work with sites to adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plan in line with project needs to enhance predictability.
• Provide monitoring visits and site management for a variety of protocols, sites and therapeutic areas.
• Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establish regular lines of communication with sites to manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
• Evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations. Escalate quality issues as appropriate.
Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrollment, case report form (CRF) completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution. May support start-up phase.
• Create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans by submitting regular visit reports, generating follow-up letters and other required study documentation.
• Build awareness of features and opportunities of study to site.
• Collaborate and liaise with study team members for project execution support as appropriate.
1. M.Pharmacy (Pharmacology)/ BHMS/ BAMS
2. Minimum 2 Years Experience
3. Fresher can also apply (6 month training will be given)
4. Mumbai Location
Experience : 0-3 years
Qualification : M. Pharmacy (Pharmacology), MBBS, BHMS, BAMS
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma
End Date : 20th October, 2019
Salary: 120000-240000 per annum
Send your CV or Biodata at: firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database