The Indian Army promises both professional and personal growth at every stage of the career. Opportunities to excel through various courses are abundant including opportunities to enhance your educational qualification by availing two years paid study leave. The inherent adventure and extra-curricular activities in the Army ensure an all round development essential in today's world. Art of War-Engineering-Medicine-Administration-Human Resource Development and Management; the army teaches you all.
Post : Sepoy Pharma
Age (Years) : 19-25 years Born Between (Both dates inclusive 01 Oct 1994 to 30 Sep 2000
Minimum Physical QR
Height (CM) : 167 cm
Weight (KG) : 50
Chest (CM) : 77/82
Western Himalayan Region (UTTARAKHAND)
Height (CM) : 163 cm
Weight (KG) : 48
Chest (CM) : 77 (+ 5 cm expansion
Eastern Plains Region (EASTERN UTTAR PRADESH)
Height (CM) : 169 cm
Weight (KG) : 50 kg
Chest (CM) : 77 (+5 cm expansion)
Western Plains Region (WESTERN UTTAR PRADESH)
Height (CM) : 170 cm
Weight (KG) : 50 kg
Chest (CM) : 77 (+5 cm expansion)
10 + 2 or equivalent exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English qualified in D.Pharma with minimum 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council / Pharmacy Council of India. Individuals qualified in B.Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council / Pharmacy Council of India are also be eligible
Note. Education Certificates issued by Education Boards affiliated to / listed by COSE, AICTE, CBSE and NIOS only will be considered.
Candidates are required to bring following documents/certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site:-
(a) Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(b) Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts/photo shopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
(c) Education Certificates.
(i) Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. Matric/Intermediate/Graduation etc recognised School/ College/ Board/University.
(ii) Provisional/online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board/University.
(iii) Candidates with matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO/DEO.
(d) Domicile/Residence Certificate. Domicile/Residence Certificate acquired from MP online with photograph issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
(e) Caste Certificate. Caste Certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
(f) Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar/SDM (If religion as “SIKH/ HINDU/ MUSLIM/ CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
(g) School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate issued by the School/ College Principal/Headmaster where the candidate last studied. (h) Character Certificate. Character Certificate with photographs issued by Police Station within last six months.
(j) Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(k) Relationship Certificate. SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW candidates are required to produce the following documents:-
(i) Relationship certificate issued from respective Records office only duly signed by Records Officer with Personal number, Rank, Name and particulars of the Records Officer issuing the Relation Certificate with office seal / stamp is endorsed. Relationship certificate should bear water marks of the concern Records.
(ii) Relationship certificate of wards of DSC personnel will be accepted only issued by the concerned Records where individual had previously served. Relationship certificate issued by DSC Records shall not be accepted.
(iii) A declaration to the affect as mentioned in the Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class /Executive/Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at the rally site. Format of affidavit attached as per appendix.
(iv) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Servicemen also to be produced. Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
Find More Info Go to Next Page...
(l) Sports Certificate.
(i) Sportsmen who have represented India at International level and State at National level within the last two years. (for list of sports under which relaxation in physical standards is admissible attention is invited to joinindianarmy.nic.in website.
(ii) Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University team or regional team at district level with 1st /2nd position within last two years. (sports certificate should be with registration number and from Govt recognized sports institutes/bodies as under:-
(aa) All Sr/Jr National Championship Certificates - Respective National Federation.
(ab) All State & Distt level certificates - Respective State Sports Association.
(ac) All University level certificates - Inter University Sports Board.
(ad) All school level certificates - All India School Games Federation.
(m) Affidavit. Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial stamp paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by the candidate at the Rally site without fail. Submission of Affidavit is mandatory to gain entry into rally. Without affidavit candidates will not be permitted to enter the rally. Format of affidavit is enclosed as Appx.
(n) Single Bank A/C, PAN card and AADHAR card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card and Aadhar card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay and allowances and other social benefits scheme.
(Peculiar to Rtg Zone if any) (Example). Samanya Niwas Praman Patra is required as per Govt of UP letter Number 157/ TEEN-77 (11) / 83 dt 18 Feb 2003.
6. Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
7. Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
8. Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerized and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
9. Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age / overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
10. Giving / taking bribe, production of bogus / fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
11. Certificate with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/alteration of any type will not be accepted.
12. All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
13. No compensation for Death / Injury / Loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance / dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity Bond is a mandatory requirement.
14. Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
15. Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm / back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.
16. If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
17. Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
18. Mobile phones are not permitted in the rally site and at the time of CEE.
19. Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
20. Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangements for stay under their own arrangements.
21. Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
22. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is the responsibility of candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of following districts of Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand States from 18 Nov 2019 to 05 Dec 2019 at Sikh Li Regiment Centre Fatehgarh. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 20 Sep 2019 to 03 Nov 2019. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 04 Nov 2019 to 17 Nov 2019.
See All Other Jobs in our Database