Recruitment in Govt sponsored research at Indian Institute of Technology - B.Pharm, M.Pharm only
Banaras Hindu University ranks among the first few in the country in the field of academic and research output. This university has two campuses, 3 institutes, 16 faculties, 140 departments, 4 advanced centers and 4 interdisciplinary schools. The University is making its mark at the national and international levels in a number of frontier areas of Science, Social Science, Technology, Medicine and Agriculture etc.
Post: Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited (Format attached) from Indian nationals for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at a Fellowship of Rs 25000/ + 20% HRA / per month for remaining 2 years of the project (this is 2nd year of the project) in a DBT Twinning research project entitled "Phytochemical and pharmacological evaluations of bioactivity guided fractions of medicinal plants of Tripura", sponsored by Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, New Delhi. The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. The candidates should have basic degree in pharmacy (B.Pharm.) and possess first class in M.Pharm. degree with qualified GATE/GPAT score.
The upper age limit is 28 Years (relaxable for 5 years for SC/ ST/ Physically Handicapped/ Female candidates). All things being equal, SC/ ST candidates will be preferred as per GOI rules.
Essential qualifications: B.Pharm degree and GPAT/GATE with first class in M.Pharm. degree.
Desirable qualifications: One year industrial experience or research experience in the field of phytochemical investigation, standardization, biological activity and formulation development.
Fellowship: of Rs 25000/ + 20% HRA / per month for remaining 2 years of the project (this is 2nd year of the project)
Interested candidates should send their applications strictly in the attached application format via email to Principal Investigator Dr. Alakh Niranjan Sahu at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 13th October, 2019. Please write “Application for JRF” in the subject line of the email. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email.
Tentative date of interview: within one week of application deadline.
No TA/DA will be paid if called for interview.
1. The PI has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
3. Original certificates and self-attested copies of all certificates need to be presented before the interview for verification.
4. Venue of Interview: Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering & Technology, IIT (BHU), Varanasi-221005. Contact no: +91-9451137862, E-mail: email@example.com
5. Application should be strictly according to the attached format.
6. Last date for receiving completed application is 13th October, 2019.
Alakh Niranjan Sahu
Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering & Technology
IIT (BHU), Varanasi-221005
See All Other Jobs in our Database