Career for B.Pharm, B.Sc as Scientific Sales Executive at Sanofi
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Post : Scientific Sales Executive
Purpose of the Role
To achieve the area sales objectives and stretch beyond targets by increasing prescription from identified doctors through effective implementation of marketing activities. To support in organizing patient acquisition and retention programs.
• Capability Development - Attend all local and regional meetings and training programs and acquire and apply knowledge as disseminated through such programs.
• New Hire Induction - Impart field induction training to new joiners monitor progress and give feedback to superiors.
• Make product presentation and assist area manager in PCM’s whenever required.
• Assist AM in collection and summarizing of SLP sales leadership in plan formats.
• Attendance and participation at local/regional meeting
• Attendance and participation in training programs/seminar
• Sales Target Achievement - Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets as assigned by AM/RBM
• Inventory Management - Forwarding of breakage & expiry of products within limits of authority.
• Customer Acquisition Budget Management - Decide and effectively utilize financial investment for doctors within the ethical guidelines of the group maximum up to Rs. 2500/- per quarter.
* Target achieved
* % Growth
• Doctor Calls - Make a predetermined number of effective calls to doctors for promoting company’s products and concepts as per policy decided from time to time. Collect complete data on territory doctors, maintain and submit call records in the prescribed format and update doctor data base.
• Efficient Day Planning - Plan day’s work with clear objectives for each call, perform pre and post call analysis and visits chemists for feedback.
• Market Intelligence - Keep track of movement of company products vis-à-vis competitor’s products and give regular feedback to superiors. Assist the AM to identify appropriate target doctors.
• Report adverse events to Pharmacovigilance.
• Effective utilization of SFE tools OPTIMA and SLP guidelines for process excellence.
• Product Availability - Make the products available, follow-up and coordinate with the chemists and C&F to ensure adequate inventories of company’s products.
* Call average
* Frequency of coverage i.e. A, B doctors
* Accuracy and timeliness of Data entered in OPTIMA
* Market & competitors feedback to superiors
* Adverse event reporting
• Brand Building - Organize specific group events of doctors – organize logistics e.g. venue, date, & time, materials, etc and co-ordinate with therapeutic area executive/product manager in compliance with the ethical framework of the company.
• Participate in the patient acquisition and retention campaigns, where applicable. Give post program feedback; follow up with participating doctors to increase demand.
* Inventory level recording
* Quality, timeliness and effectiveness of events organized
* % growth in patient acquisition and retention
* Feedback from key customers - Doctors chemists.
• B.Sc. Or Preferably B.Pharm
• 2-3 years of sales experience
• Pharmaceuticals (preferred), consumer health care
• Product knowledge
• Market Knowledge
• Business policy knowledge and procedures of the company
• Communication and presentation skills
• Selling and negotiation skills.
• Interpersonal relations and skills to manage customer relations.
• Ability to work with database and data warehousing programs
Experience : 2-3 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.Sc
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma
End Date : 20th October, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database