Career for B.Pharm as Production Executive at Piramal Enterprises
Piramal Healthcare Limited A major force in the pharmaceuticals and healthcare segment, Piramal Healthcare Limited, incorporating Healthcare Solutions & Pharma Solutions, has an unequivocal vision – to become the most admired pharmaceutical company, with leadership in market share and profits.
Post : Executive - Production
• To allocate manpower.
• Checking cleanliness of area and machines.
• Balance verification
• Verification of Raw materials in granulation.
• To check and monitor the dispensing, granulation and compression activities in the department as per plan.
• To update departmental documents and records.
• To do online completed batches entries and close process orders in SAP system.
• To impart training to the operators and workers and maintain records.
• To maintain inventory of machine accessories and change parts and miscellaneous items required in granulation and compression department.
• To give requisition of BMRs to the QA department.
• To check the raw material and packing material availability in SAP.
• Intimate material shortages to planning department.
• To Update KPIs.
• To investigate and find out root cause analysis of any identified problem.
• To report incident to Human resources and safety department.
• To make a plan of manpower requirement to meet the expected output and delivery schedules under the guidance of HOD.
• To utilize man, machine and material including natural resources like Electricity, Water, Steam and Compressed air to get higher productivity.
• To ensure proper segregation of material, quality of products, cleanliness of machines, walls, flooring, ceiling, windows and scrap area.
• To improve product quality and productivity.
• To co-ordinate with QA, QC, Stores, HR, IT, EHS and Engg. Department.
• To follow Good Manufacturing Practices in the department.
• To maintain quality products and maintain quality norms.
• To maintain sanitation in production area.
• Ensuring upkeep of area and equipment.
• Imparting training to colleagues / subordinates.
• To raise change control, deviation and CAPA.
• To ensure avoidance of breach of data integrity at all levels.
• To ensure compliance to the safety measures.
• To ensure the cleaning of riser filters as per SOP.
• To ensure that preventive maintenance of the machines done by maintenance department.
• To complete monthly production plan.
• To do monthly verification of weighing balances.
• To coordinate to external party to do quarterly and yearly calibration of instruments.
• To maintain record of cycle time of products.
• To maintain change over data of products.
• To verify logbooks from Head of department.
• To determine internal and external QEHS issues as well as needs and expectations of relevant interested parties and monitor the same.
• To implement QEHS policy & objectives.
• Ensure use of PPE.
• To ensure compliance to Safety Measures. Implementation and Documentation of ISO 9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 and ISO 45000:2018.
• To identify & communicate incidents, QEHS non conformities, investigate and take corrective actions on the same.
• To ensure work permit system during maintenance activities.
• To implement QEHS continual improvement projects at site and monitor.
• To ensure participation and consultation of worker.
Qualification : B.Pharm
Location : Maharashtra-Mahad
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Production
End Date : 20th October, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database