Applications are invited for Research Officer at Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia Laboratory | M.Pharm, M.Sc
The Ministry of AYUSH was formed on 9th November 2014 to ensure the optimal development and propagation of AYUSH systems of health care. Earlier it was known as the Department of Indian System of Medicine and Homeopathy (ISM&H) which was created in March 1995 and renamed as Department of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy (AYUSH) in November 2003, with focused attention for development of Education and Research in Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy.
Post : Research Officer
Applications are invited in the given proforma for one post of Research Officer (Training) in Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia Laboratory, Ghaziabad a subordinate office under the Ministry of AYUSH, in the grade pay Rs. 4600/ (as per 6th CPC)/ Pay Level-7 (as per 7th CPC).
The post is required to be filled by transfer on deputation (including short term contract) from amongst the following;-
1. Officer under the Central/Autonomous bodies/statutory organisation/research institutes. a) Holding analogous posts; or.
b) Three years regular service in the GP of Rs.4200/- (as per 6th CPC) and one year experience of organizing National Level training programme or equivalent.
c) Possessing the educational qualification, experience etc, laid down for direct recruit given below
i) M.Sc. degree in Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry/M. Pharma from a recognized University or equivalent.
ii) Two years experience in testing of samples or preparation of monographs and laying down of standards.
iii) One year experience in organizing national level training program.
Desirable : Doctorate Degree in relevant subject from a recognized University or equivalent.
1. The terms and condition of deputation will be governed as per the instruction issued by Ministry of Finance (department of expenditure) as amended from time to time.
2. Candidates applying for the post will not be allowed to withdrawal their candidature subsequently.
3. The departmental Senior Scientific Assistant (Chemistry) in the grade pay of Rs.4200/ (As per 6th CPC) with three years regular service including one year experience in organizing National level training programmes will also be considered and if selected for appointment to the post the same shall be deemed to have filled by the promotion.
4. Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately proceeding this appointment in the same organization or some other organization/department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed 3 years.
5. The officer selected for appointment on transfer/deputation shall be entitled to drawn his/her pay fixed in the posts of Research Officer (Training) in Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia Laboratory (GP Rs.4600/-) or this grade pay plus deputations (duty) allowance in accordance with the Deptt. of personnel & training OM No.2/8/97/-Estt. (pay II) dated 11.03.98, as amended from time to time.
6. The eligible and interested persons may send their application in the given proforma through proper channel so as to reach to Under Secretary (R.K.K), Ministry of AYUSH, AYUSH Bhawan, 'B' Block, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi- 110023 within 60 days from the date of publication of this Advertisement in the Employment News. While forwarding the applications it may be ensured that the particulars of the candidates are verified and that they fulfil the eligibility condition and their up-to-date C.R./APAR dossiers are enclosed with the applications. It may be certified that no vigilance/disciplinary proceedings are pending or contemplated against the candidates concerned.
7. Applications received after the prescribed date or not accompanied with the required certificate/ documents are liable to be rejected.
8. Maximum age limit for deputation not to exceed 56 years as on closing date of receipt of application.
See All Other Jobs in our Database