Work as Production Operation Support Specialist at Sanofi
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Post : Production Operation Support Specialist at Officer /Senior Officer level
Support Production operational Support Manager to coordinate Production activities # 1
• Provide support of assurance that products are manufactured according to current GMP standards along with SOPs and BMRs.
• Responsible for timely support in FFP documentation which help in completion of projects to meet the objectives.
• Ensure that the documentation is duly executed.
• Ensure that machines and equipment remain in qualified and validated manner in Production Shop floor including maintenance.
• Coordinate for all training related activities in the department.
• Provide support in manufacturing or transversal projects parallel to routine production activities.
Support Production Managers for surplus Inventory maintenance of Process Consumables #2]
• Ensure a timely and detailed follow-up of procurement of Process consumables.
Support activities conducted by HSE and ensure implementation of all the HSE regulations and policies in the shop floor .
• Ensure the implementation of HSE practices in FFP in accordance with HSE polices.
• A minimum of Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Science or Pharmacy is required.
• A minimum of 4 plus years of experience in Pharmaceuticals is required.
• Working experience in an injectable platform is advantageous.
• Strong interpersonal skills to deliver results
• Ability to provide formal communication to accomplish the targets
• Ability to understand holistic view and act with sense of urgency
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is required.
Experience : 4 years
Qualification : M.Pharm, M.Sc, B.Pharm, B.Sc
Location : Telangana
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Production
End Date : 15th October, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database