Work as Area Sales Manager at Boehringer Ingelheim
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace all aspects of diversity and inclusion which benefit our employees, patients and communities.Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Person with a Disability (Applicable in United States of America).
Post : Area Sales Manager (ThromBI Division)
To maintain and increase sales of the company product.
To reach the targets and goals for the specified area.
To evaluate and assess the market potential while tapping it with available resources.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• To gather market intelligence and increasing new business opportunities by conducting CMEs, symposiums, meeting KBLs, and chemists
• To implement the strategy developed in liaison with the Zonal Sales Manager and marketing team.
• To set sales targets for specified area in consultation with them
• To meet or exceed the sales targets through proper motivation and regular monitoring of the sales team
• To develop and monitor an integrated operational plan which achieves business goals for the area
• To ensure effective team coordination through regular follow-ups and feedbacks.
• To communicate company policies and procedures to the team
• To ensure outstanding personal and team knowledge, and understanding of Boehringer Ingelheim priority products, technical information, product strategy, positioning, key messages and programmes
• To ensure effective management of sales team including training and personal development in terms of ongoing training, coaching and counseling through regular field visits.
• To manage recruitment, performance, development and retention of representatives in the area through quality processes
• To ensure timely availability of medicines to distributors and stockists in accord with the demand
• To handle situations like breakage or expiries, and manage the collections and inventory levels with the help of supply chain co-ordinator
• To keep regular contact and follow-up with registered medical practitioners, KOL networking
• Education : Bachelors degree, Masters degree(e.g. MBBS, MSC), Diploma
• Major Focus : Pharmacology, Business Admin , Pharmacology
• Willingness to travel extensively
• Should be able to learn mechanism of action and clinical application concepts easily
• Adaptability is critical to quickly respond to changing situations and priorities
• Demonstrate strong problem solving and decision making acclimating to various customer needs, interests and processes. Relate to and compare data from different sources. Commit a course of action based on logical assumptions and factual information
• Effective leadership style and can handle team of 7-8 people
Location : Africa, Asia, Australasia-India
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : HealthCare Compliance
End Date : 15th October, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database