Require Associate Scientist at Syngene International | M.Pharm Only
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors & regulatory agencies and has received various certifications including ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, GLP and AAALAC.
Post : Associate Scientist
• Work in the team under the team leader for the development of robust, stable and effective formulations (solid oral) to be used for in-house manufacturing
• Comply with GMP’s, SOP’s and all regulatory documentation.
• Interact with production/manufacturing, quality control, quality assurance, supply, regulatory affairs.
• Prepare manufacturing trial documentation for pilot / small production runs and scale-up operations.
• Participate in the set-up and operation of pilot scale equipment and instrumentation for the completion of small production runs in collaboration with the R&D technician
• Coordinate with Product Development, Regulatory Affairs, Operations, QC/QA and Supply Departments to ensure that projects are planned and executed in a timely manner.
• Report on adherence to schedule and trial status on a weekly basis to Product Development Manager.
• Write product development reports and analyze results.
• Adhere to Health & Safety Policies and Standard Operating Procedures
Master's Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences, At least 5-7 years of manufacturing and formulation development experience
Qualification : M.Pharm
Location : India
Experience : 5-7 years
Industry Type : Pharma
End Date : 30th October, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database