Applications are invited from eligible candidates with Nationality/Citizenship for the post of Assistant Drug Inspector (Medical Devices).
Post : Assistant Drug Inspector
Post Code : 13118
No of posts : 15 (UR-9, SC-2, ST-1, OBC-3)
Classification : GROUP B
Department : DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES, MIN. OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE, NEW DELHI.
Gr Pay/ Pay Matrix : PB-2 (Rs. 9300-34800/-) + GP Rs. 4200
Age Limit (in years) : 18-30 years
1) Bachelor degree in technology/engineering in bio-medical engineering or chemical engineering or bio-technology or mechanical or electrical engineering or electronics or instrumentation engineering or polymer engineering or diploma in bio-medical engineering or chemical engineering or bio-technology or mechanical or electrical engineering or electronics or instrumentation engineering or polymer engineering with three years experience in manufacturing or testing or regulation of medical devices or in research or designing.
1) Bio-Medical Engineering or Chemical Engineering or Bio-Technology or Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Electronics or Instrumentation Engineering or Polymer Engineering
Instructions for PH(PwD) candidates (Whether post is identified SUITABLE/NOT SUITABLE for PH(PwD) candidates along with details of disability admissible)
Post Suitable for OH - NO
Post Suitable for HH - NO
Post Suitable for VH - NO
A candidate must be either:
(a) A citizen of India, or
(b) A subject of Nepal, or
(c) A subject of Bhutan, or
(d) A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India .
1. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
2. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the Examination but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate issued to him by the Government of India.
EXAMINATION FEE, EXEMPTION FROM PAYMENT OF FEE AND MODE OF PAYMENT OF FEE:
(i) Fee payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
(ii) FEE CAN BE PAID THROUGH SBI CHALLAN ONLY.
(iii) Fee paid through any other mode will NOT be accepted. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Fee should be paid separately for each category of post applied.
(iv) Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-Servicemen (ExS) eligible for reservation, are exempted from paying application fee.
(v) The facility for submission of online application will be available from 05.09.2018 to 30.09.2018 (1700 Hours). Candidates are required to make the payment only through challan of SBI, at designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 03-10-2018 provided the challan has been generated by them before closing date and time for receipt of applications i.e. 30-09-2018 (1700 Hours).
(vi) Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
Note-I: Candidates who are not exempted from fee payment must ensure that their fee has been deposited with SSC. If the fee is not received by SSC, status of Application Form is shown ‘Incomplete’ and this information is printed on the top of the Application Form. Further, such status can be verified at ‘Check your Application Status Here’ tab provided at ssc.nic.in. Such applications which remain incomplete due to non-receipt of fee will be SUMMARILY REJECTED and no request for consideration of such applications and fee payment after the period specified in the Notice of Examination, shall be entertained.
Find More Info Go to Next Page...
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE AND MAKE PAYMENT:
(i) CANDIDATES WILL HAVE TO APPLY FOR EACH CATEGORY OF POST SEPARATELY AND ALSO PAY FEE FOR EACH CATEGORY.
(ii) CANDIDATE MAY NOTE THAT ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT ssconline.nic.in or ssc.nic.in>Notices>Others Applications received through any other mode would be summarily rejected.
(iii) Candidates should apply only once for one post. IN CASE OF MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS FOR ANY ONE POST, ALL THE APPLICATIONS WILL BE LIABLE TO BE REJECTED.
(iv) Procedure for filing online Applications is given in Appendix–I (A).
(v) MOST IMPORTANT:- After successful submission of online Application Form, candidates must take a print out of the Application Form for submitting the same along with requisite documents when called for by the Commission after the conduct of Computer Based Examination.
(vi) The information furnished by the candidates in their applications will be verified by the Commission with reference to the original documents after the Computer Based Mode Examination. During verification of documents, if it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in the application is wrong, his/ her candidature will be rejected forthwith. The candidates should ensure that they have furnished correct information in the application form.
a) Recruitment to Selection Posts will be made through Written Examination in Computer Based Mode consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
b) All the candidates whose online Applications are in order will be called for written examination in Computer Based Mode.
c) Applications which have blurred/ no photographs, blurred/ no signature, duplicate applications for a single post/ fee not received/ incomplete application/etc. are liable to be rejected).
d) The Commission reserves the right to make changes in the Scheme of Examination.
e) The Admission Certificates (ACs) will be uploaded on the website of the Commission or its Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices 07 (seven) days prior to the date of commencement of the examination.
f) Candidates who apply for more than one post in the same Region/ apply for different posts in different Regions/ apply for posts of different levels (Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduate & Post Graduate) in the same or different Regions are common candidates. Such ‘Common candidates’ will be issued Admission Certificates for all posts by all Regional / Sub-Regional Offices.
g) Common candidates will be allowed to appear only once for the examination for one level of post in this Phase of recruitment. If a candidate has applied for two levels of posts e.g. for Matriculation and Higher Secondary, he/ she will have to appear once for each level of examination. Marks obtained by such candidates will be used by other Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices for preparing the Merit List of that level of post(s) in their respective Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices.
h) After conduct of the Computer Based Examination, Tentative Answer Keys will be uploaded by the HQs on the Commission’s website for a specific period (minimum three days) to call for challenges from the candidates, if any, on payment of prescribed fee.
i) For qualifying Computer Based Examination, candidates are required to score minimum marks as per details given below –
UR : 35%
OBC : 30%
Other categories : 25%
j) Regional Offices will call for hard copies of online applications along with supporting certificates/ documents from qualified candidates of Computer Based Examination in the following ratio in accordance with the vacancies of the particular category of post: - (a) In the ratio of 1:20, for upto 5 vacancies for any category of posts. (b) In the ratio of 1:10, for more than 5 vacancies for any category of posts, subject to minimum 100.
k) Skill Test, wherever prescribed for any category of post will be conducted from amongst the candidates whose hard copies of documents are received and found in order at Scrutiny stage, by the Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices of the Commission.
l) Regional Office will call the required number of candidates (in the ratio of 1:10) for Document Verification (DV) for a particular category of post subject to availability of eligible candidates. m) A single Document Verification will be done for a candidate who has applied for more than one post of one level (e.g. Matriculation) in the same recruitment Phase. Document Verification of such candidates will be conducted at the Regional/ Sub-Regional Office where he/ she appeared for the Computer Based Written Examination.
n) The information furnished by the candidates in their applications will be verified by the Commission with their original documents after the Computer Based Examination. During verification of documents, if it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in the application form is wrong, his/ her candidature will be rejected forthwith. No appeal or representation against such rejection of candidature will be entertained. The candidates should ensure that they have furnished correct information in the application form.
o) Final scores of the candidates will only be disclosed/ made available on the website of the concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices at the time of declaration of Final Result for the particular Category of post.
Find More Info Go to Next Page...
Procedure/ Instructions for Registration/ Online Submission of Application & General Important Instructions to the Candidates
1. BEFORE APPLYING, CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO GO THROUGH THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN IN THE NOTICE OF EXAMINATION, VERY CAREFULLY.
2. After reading the instructions candidates should move to the Registration Part and fill up the online Registration Form.
3. In the Registration Part, candidates will have to fill in basic information relating to them. On submission of details, candidates shall be prompted to check the details and make, corrections, if any, before submitting the Form.
4. Candidate must provide all the required details while filling up the Online Registration/Application Forms. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterik) sign.
5. On submission of the Registration Form, a page with Registration ID and password will appear. Note down the Registration ID and password and keep them safely.
6. After submission of the Registration Form, candidate must upload his/ her latest colour photograph of the stipulated size and signature.
7. The signature and photograph must be uploaded in JPEG format. The digital size of the signature file must be more than 1 KB and less than 12 KB. The digital size of the photographs file must be more than 4 KB and less than 20 KB.
8. The Registration becomes complete only after the photograph and signature are uploaded by the candidate.
9. After completion of the Registration Part the candidates are required to proceed to fill up the Online Application Form.
10. Candidates already registered can directly log into the system and proceed to fill up the Application Form.
11. Candidates must read the instructions in the Notice carefully before filling up the Online Application Form.
12. In case, there is any discrepancy in ‘One time registration’ data filled by the candidate, photograph / signature, etc., ‘One time Registration’ data may be suitably edited before proceeding to fill online application form. The commission allows editing of information like name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender and matriculation roll number only once after Registration. Therefore, these fields MUST BE ENTERED / EDITED VERY CAREFULLY. Other fields in the ‘One Time Registration’ can be edited once before every examination but prior to submission of Application for Examination. SUCH EDITING IS ALLWED BEFORE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION. ONCE THE APPLICATION HAS BEEN SUBMITTED, NO CHANGE IN ‘One Time Registration’ and Application data will be allowed.
13. The facility of on-line application will be available from 05.09.2018 to 30.09.2018 (upto 5.00 PM). Candidates are required to make the payment only through Challan of SBI, at the designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank upto 03.10.2018 provided the Challan has been generated by them before 5.00 PM of 30.09.2018.
14. Request for change/ correction in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
15. The application form without photograph/ signature or with Blurred photograph/signature or incomplete in any manner will be rejected.
16. Candidates who are not exempted from fee payment must ensure that their fee has been deposited with SSC. If the fee is not received by SSC, status of Application Form is shown ‘Incomplete’ and this information is printed on the top of the Application Form. Further, such status can be verified at ‘Check your Application Status Here” tab provided at ssconline.nic.in or ssc.nic.in>Notices>Others. Such applications which remain incomplete due to non-receipt of fee will be SUMMARILY REJECTED and no request for consideration of such applications and fee payment after the period specified in the Notice of Examination shall be entertained.
17. THE CANDIDATES MUST WRITE THEIR NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, FATHER’S NAME AND MOTHER’S NAME STRICTLY AS GIVEN IN THE MATRICULATION CERTIFICATE OTHERWISE THEIR CANDIDATURE WILL BE CANCELLED AT THE TIME OF DOCUMENT VERIFICATION OR AS AND WHEN IT COMES INTO THE NOTICE OF THE COMMISSION.
18. Only the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation / Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate available on the date of submission of application will be accepted as proof of date of birth.
19. No admission certificates for aforesaid examination will be issued by post. Candidates are required to download admission certificate for the examination from the website of concerned Regional/Sub-Regional Offices.
20. MOST IMPORTANT:- After successful submission of online Application Form, candidates must take a print out of the Application Form for submitting the same along with requisite documents when called for by the Commission after the conduct of Computer Based Examination.
CLOSING DATE:- ONLINE APPLICATIONS CAN BE SUBMITTED THROUGH THE WEBSITE i.e. ssconline.nic.in or ssc.nic.in>Notices>Others FROM 05.09.2018 TO 30.09.2018 (UPTO 1700 HOURS). PAYMENT THROUGH CHALLAN OF SBI CAN BE MADE AT DESIGNATED BRANCHES OF SBI WITHIN THE WORKING HOURS OF BANK UPTO 03.10.2018 PROVIDED THE CHALLAN HAS BEEN GENERATED BEFORE CLOSING DATE AND TIME FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION i.e. 30.09.2018 (UPTO 1700 HOURS).
See All Other Jobs in our Database