Opportunity for Research Investigator at National AIDS Research Institute
National AIDS Research Institute [NARI] was established in October 1992 in Bhosari, Pune on a seven acre plot. The Institute has progressively expanded its activities in various aspects of research on HIV and AIDS through infra-structural development, capacity building & research programmes. The present infrastructure includes the Institute housed in a 28024 sq. mtr space, residential accomadation for the staff, a power plant to ensure uninterrupted power supply and an incinerator for safe disposal of bio-waste.
Post : Research Investigator
Appointment of following posts for the project “An assessment of feasibility of operationalization of ‘Early or Immediate ART ‘to HIV infected partner as a combination intervention among HIV sero discordant couples in India”. The posts will be based at Jamnagar, Gujarat and are purely temporary for a fixed duration and emoluments. The required qualification and experience is as mentioned below.
No. of Posts : 02
Consolidated Salary : Rs 15200/- Per month
Essential Qualification and experience :
• Graduate in psychology/ Sociology/ Social Work/ Life science/ social science/health science/ Graduate computer science or BCA with minimum three months experience in HIV related research work
Desirable Qualification and Experience :
• PG in any of the subjects in essential qualification
• Proficiency in Gujarati and English
• Knowledge of computer application
• Experience with HIV discordant couples
• Eexperience in clinical research and preferably HIV related counseling
Key job responsibilities :
• Primary and secondary data Collection from linked ICTCs and study ART centers
• Administering interviews to sero- discordant couples and service providers, QC.
• Other duties as required by PI and Supervisors
Age in years : Below 30
*Age, Qualification and experience will be relaxable in deserving candidates
The above mentioned posts are to be filled up on purely temporary basis initially for a period of 4 months, which may be extended
Candidates with required qualification, experience and age limit may come for attending the Written Test along with neatly typed application form (available at web site) and passport size photograph and required enclosures for proof of age (SSC certificate), qualification (Degree certificates and all mark sheets), proof for work experience and application fee of Rs. 300/- drawn in favor of the Director, ICMR-NARI, Pune by a Demand Draft (Only from a Nationalized Bank) or Indian Postal order. SC/ST and Women are exempted for payment of application fee. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the written test & skill assessment.
Venue of written test: ART center, GG Hospital, Jamnagar Gujarat.
Date: 24th September 2018. Time: 10.00 am
See All Other Jobs in our Database