Job openings for Pharmacists (09 posts) in Urban Health Society
A memorable advance was made in the development of local self Govt. in Baroda State in the year 1892, when Sudharai Nibandh Municipal Act was passed by his highness Late Shri Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad. It recoginsed for the first time the elective principal in Baroda Municipal Govt. Under this Act, the city was devided into 22 wards, each to elect one member to the Municipal Baroda. Besides the large number of elected members, there were eight ex-officio members, The Sudharai Kamdar, The municipal commissioner being the ex-officio president of the municipality. The whole cost of municipal administration was borne by the Baroda State Govt.
Post : Pharmacist cum Data Assistant
No of Posts : 09
Qualification : Graduate from recognized Institute of Pharmacy, Having registration in Gujarat Pharmacy council.
Salary scale : Rs 11,500/- Fix Monthly Salary
Age Limit : Maximum 40 years
Duration of the Contract : 11 month
1) Ensure that the candidate has the necessary qualifications before applying for the above mentioned post.
2) Candidate must have passed CCC + / CCC level corresponding to the post from the recognized institution.
3) During the recruitment process, a candidate who is trying directly or indirectly in a political or otherwise manner, will be disqualified.
4) If the candidate has any details in the application form details will be incorrectly shown the application form will be canceled at any stage.
5) Candidates invited for written verbal test, Certificate verification will not provided any travel allowance.
Last Date : 10th September, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database