Career for Pharmacist at Chief Medical and Health Officer
Application are invited for post of Pharmacists at Chief Medical and Health Officer.
Post : Pharmacist - RBSK
No of Posts : 01
Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy (Minimum 50%) and Registration in Pharmacy Registration Council
Age Limit : Between 18 and 64 years (on 1st January, 2018)
Application Fees for Salary Rs.25000 or above 25000
Unreserved : Rs. 400 /-
SC, ST : Rs. 200 /-
Female, PWD : Rs. 300 /-
Application Fees for Salary below 25000
Unreserved : Rs. 300 /-
SC, ST : Rs. 100 /-
Female, PWD : Rs. 200 /-
1. Candidate can send full application at Office, Chief Medical and Health Officer, Raipur, C.G.
2. Incomplete or errorness application will be rejected.
3. Given posts are filled on contractual basis.
4. Candidates will be selected on basis of Educational qualifications, test and experience
5. Recruitment will be made on basis of educational qualification 65%, skills test 20% and experience 10/15%.
Documents of attachments with the application
1) 10th and 12th marksheet
2) Leaving certificate
3) Resident proof
4) Experience certificate
5) Caste Certificate
6) Caste validity certificate
7) Employment registration certificate
8) Other Essential Certificates (as Applicable)
Last date : 14th September, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database