Titan Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. is the one of select few Company in india with dedicated state of art WHO GMP facility for producing high quality Sustained and Modified Release Pellets, DC Granules& Taste Masked Granules. The plant is located in green belt of mahad industrial zone about 180Kms from mumbai. It is strategically located on well connected Mumbai-Goa Highway.
Post: Executive / Officer - Quality Control
1) Preparation, execution and review of various qualification protocols and ensuring completion of protocol and report.
2) Coordination with calibration activities and compliance of calibration schedule.
3) Verification and compliance of Preventive maintenance schedule.
4) Responsible for preparation, issuance & review of Master BPR, Master BMR.
5) Preparation & review of APR.
6) Responsible for document control, records retention.
7) Preparation, review, distribution of Standard Operating Procedure.
8) Handling of on line rejection of Raw & Packing material.
9) Taking rounds in process area and reporting observations to QA Head.
Validation & In-Process Quality Assurance:
1) Organizing and conducting the validation activities
2) Responsible to Sampling of Validation batches as per protocol & filing of validation protocol during batch Manufacturing & Packing.
3) Responsible for In-process checks during manufacturing (Granulation, Compression & Coating) &packing, to give the line clearance for start of activity in production & stores area.
4) To collect the in process, finished product & control samples.
5) Maintenance of control samples & documentsrelated to control samples
Experience: 2-3 Years
Location: Mahad, Raigad
Education: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: QA
End Date: 15th Sep, 2017
Forward Your Resume at, email@example.com
Ms. Reshma Padavale
See All Other Jobs in our Database