Recruitment for Pharmacists (142 posts) in Health & Family Welfare Department
Online Applications are invited for direct recruitment of under mentioned categories of posts using the website of Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission i.e. hpsssb.hp.gov.in. The online application can be filled up from 16-09-2017 to 15-10-2017 till 11.59 PM, thereafter website link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates of submission of Online Recruitment Applications. No offline Application Form will be accepted by the Commission.
Post : Pharmacist(Allopathy)
No of posts : 142 [Gen. (UR)-58, Gen.(BPL)-14,Gen(WFF)-02,SC(UR)-25,SC(BPL)-06, SC(WFF)-01,ST(UR)-05,ST(BPL)-01,OBC(UR)-23,OBC(BPL)-05, OBC(WFF)-02]
Pay Scale/Pay Band : Rs. 5910-20200+3000GP
Post Code : 586
Education and other Qualifications:-
i) 10+2 in Science or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board.
ii) Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Pharmacy or its equivalent from a recognized University or an Institution duly recognized by the Central/State Government.
iii) Must be registered with the Pharmacy Council of the concerned State/Central Government.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP ONLINE APPLICATIONS :-
1. The candidates must read the instructions carefully, which are also available on the website of the HPSSC, i.e.hpsssb.hp.gov.in before filling up Online Recruitment Application Forms (ORA) for the post(s) concerned.
2. The candidates are advised to apply on line well in time without waiting for the last date of submission of online application.
3. The candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name & Date of Birth as per his/her Matric Certificate and upload scanned photograph and scanned signature. The size of scanned photograph should be less than 50 kb and size of scanned signature should be less than 30kb.
4. The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualifications(s), etc. as mentioned against each post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
5. Incomplete Online Recruitment Applications submitted without requisite examination fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
Find More Info Go Next Page...