Titan Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. is the one of select few Company in india with dedicated state of art WHO GMP facility for producing high quality Sustained and Modified Release Pellets, DC Granules& Taste Masked Granules. The plant is located in green belt of mahad industrial zone about 180Kms from mumbai. It is strategically located on well connected Mumbai-Goa Highway.
Post: Sr. Officer - Quality Control
No. of Posts: 02
1. Sampling, Analysis, Reporting / Review / in shift wise.
2. Instrument handling like, HPLC/UV/IR/GC etc.
3. Good experience in audits like WHO/MHRA/EU/WHO.
4. Stability Samples Review/Updating Documents.
5. Follow up procedures, rules and regulation according to SOP.
6. Preparation and Checking of COA and analysis report.
7. Preparation of calibration schedule.
8. Formulation Routine analysis (Tablets / Capsules / Pellets).
9. To maintain documents as per WHO-GMP, c GMP & ISO norms.
10. GMP/GLP activities Implementation of SOP and GMP
11. To involve actively in regulatory audits.
12. Other allotted work time to time.
Education: Bsc, Msc, Bpharm, Mpharm
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Quality Control
Salary: 2 to 3 lacs
End Date: 21stSeptemer 2017
Forward your resume at, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database