Job Opportunity for M.Pharm in Pharmacy Council of India | 04 posts
The Pharmacy education and profession in India upto graduate level is regulated by the PCI, a statutory body governed by the provisions of the Pharmacy Act, 1948 passed by the Parliament. The Pharmacy Act 1948 was enacted on 4.3.48 with the following preamble- "An Act to regulate the profession of pharmacy. Whereas it is expedient to make better provision for the regulation of the profession and practice of pharmacy and for that purpose to constitute Pharmacy Councils". The PCI was constituted on 9.8.49 under section 3 of the Pharmacy Act.
Post : Technical Assistant
No of posts : 04
1. M.Pharm. obtained from an Institution/Authority approved under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
2. A registered pharmacist.
3. Atleast 2 year's professional experience.
Desirable : Knowledge of computer application.
Consolidated emoluments per month : Rs. 25,000/-
Age Limit : Below 35 years
1. The Council reserves the right to withdraw this advertisement or part of it at any stage.
2. The prescribed qualifications are the minimum and mere possession and fulfillment of the qualifications does not entitle the candidates to be called for interview/test.
3. Application must be neatly typed on A-4 size paper in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-I).
4. Envelope containing application should be superscribed with "Application for the Position of "Technical Assistant" or "Accounts Assistant" as the case may be.
Find more info on Next Page...