Job for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Executive/Senior Executive at Pfizer
Founded in 1849, Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support. At Pfizer, colleagues in more than 90 countries work every day to help people stay happier and healthier longer and to reduce the human and economic burden of disease worldwide.
Post : Executive/Senior Executive
• Ensure adherence to all incoming materials procedures
• Reviews logbooks as per the procedures and ensures compliance.
• Oversight on sampling and dispensing activities.
• Handling of Quality Notifications (QN)
• Approval / Rejection of incoming materials
• Handling of investigations, change controls and CA/PAs.
• Review and approval of consumables specifications
• Handling of incoming material dispositions and blocking materials in SAP
• Verification of sampling, material dispensing and issuance of consumables as per procedures.
• Compliance to Pfizer integrity principles at all stages of operations.
• Participate in external (Regulatory and Non-regulatory) audits.
Department : Quality Assurance
Location : Visakhapatnam
Qualification : M.Pharm/M.Sc.
Experience: 3 year
See All Other Jobs in our Database