Job for Pharmacist at Central Railways
To fill up the posts in Para Medical categories in Gr. 'C’ on contract basis on Central Railway, Nagpur Division, following posts of Para Medical unit to be filled in on contract basis and valid upto 30-06-2018 or availability of a regular selected candidate which ever is earlier and subject to any instruction issued from time to time.
Post: Pharmacist Level-5 (GP- 2800)
No of Post 1 post (ST)
Age as on 06.09.2017: 20 yrs to 35 yrs
Qualification: 10+2 in Science or its equivalent, with 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy and registration with Pharmacy Council of India or registration with State Pharmacy council.
1. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST candidates by 5 years & OBC candidates by 3 years as per extant rules with fresh non creamy layers certificate. All reserved category candidates should have central format caste validity certificate.
2. Candidates should bring 4 Pass Port size photos alongwith Original documents of Academic/ Technical qualification for the category which must be from Recognized Institution/Board.
3. If candidate is employed any where else then no objection certificate (NOC) is required from that employer.
4. Private Practice: - If selected private practice will not be allowed.
5. Termination of Contract Service: - Termination can be effected by either side on 15 days notice.
6. Contract Para Medical : Contract Para-medical category candidate who enter into Contract with the Railway will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract services rendered as full time contract will not have any right in respect of considering of their period in regular selection through Railway Recruitment Board nor will it confer any right for regularization or absorption.
Those fulfilling the above conditions may attend walk-in-interview as per above programme on 20.09.2017 between 10.00 hrs to 13.30 hrs. Candidates while applying should indicate past service rendered, if any including the period of contract put in by them on Indian Railway. No other intimation will be given separately for Walk-in- interview.
7. Selected candidates must be ready for posting on any of Health Unit/Depot in the Geographical jurisdication of Central Railway Nagpur division.
Find more info on Next Page...