Work as Senior Officer – QC (API)- Aspiring-Solutions
Our client is the world’s second largest Integrated manufacturer of Ephedrine and Pseudo ephedrine salts. Our client's manufacturing facility at Mahad has been audited and approved by the Australian TGA, and the US FDA.
Post : Sr. Officer – QC (API)
Qualification & Experience:
B.Sc. with 8 to 10 years or M.Sc. with 6 to 8 years of experience in pharma API / bulk drug manufacturing company or chemical manufacturing company
- HPLC analysis of API, Intermediate, Inprocess, Raw material, Stability studies etc.
- Analysis of samples received in Quality Control Laboratory
- Calibration and record maintaining of HPLC instruments
- QC related room temperature monitoring, recording of freeze temperature and cleaning
- Preparation ,Handling of Working standards
- Handling of Reference Standards
- Document checking for analysis of FP, raw material, INT, INP & Stability samples
- Handling and Investigation of OOS and OOT results
- Handling QC Deviations and CAPA related to QC department
- Handling of Change proposals, document preparation, and document withdrawals
- Review of daily temperature and Humidity record of stability chamber
Candidate Profile :
- Candidates should be ready to relocate to Mahad
- Should have relevant experience in handling API QC related activities
- Candidates from Patalganga MIDC, Mahad, Roha, Chiplun, Taloja, Tarapur industrial area preferred
- Male Candidates preferred
- Should be ready to relocate to Mahad
Experience : 5+
Job Code: SOQC-01
Qualification : B.Sc, M.Sc
Location :Mahad, Maharashtra
Industry Type : Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area : QC
Last date : 30th September, 2016
Send CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with Job Code, CTC details and notice period
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.